After one more bear flag breakout, ETHUSD may head to $346.80 first, may find some support. If that is broken 312 is the next stop. $312 is not only a support level but also the bear flag target. BTCUSD may be also heading down(check my BTC Update) which may trickle down onto the whole crypto market.
There is currently a bear flag formation on BTCUSD. If this is broken the flag pole target points to the area of $5700 area. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Once the recent lows are broken we will enter into uncharted territory, huge retail selling will ensue, especially those who were 'hodling', The whales will slowly start accumulating.
BTC could not break the purple resistance, and could not break the previous candle. It may go upto to green resistance line,and fall back to the $6900. Anyway for me this is a no trading zone , and would take a minor position only when it breaks the resistance, till then I am bearish.
LTC is just testing a double bottom . It makes sense to buy the previous low for safe traders, but there is a slight bearish divergence on the OBV. Again I don't want to call the bottom or top perfectly but want to ride the trend, even if it means to lose some gains on the way. If LTC breaks the resistance i.e the green lines plan your trades according to the...
My earlier update:https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/1TxdEjav-BTC-in-love-with-the-Bears-Testing-a-minor-support/
BTC is currently testing the support at $7922. The RSI hit a low of 19 and bounced back I have marked a couple of price ranges when the RSI was that low. A minimum of 8-9% bounce was followed. Will it bounce now? We will take a safe position...
ETH Broke the earlier support and is testing a minor support at 484 currently there is a bearish doji telling us about the mega clash between the bears and the bulls and the indeciveness of the market.
Wait for a $504 to be broken on a 4hr chart on good volume to take a long position and 485 to be broken to take a short position.
Target if Support is broken...
ICX is a good coin to hold on.
Regarding the TA
It's testing a minor support. The uptrend trend lines has been broken.
Regardingthe cluster of trend lines I will wait till the circled portion has been broken with good volume to take a small sized long positon. And slowly add my positions to the coin thereafter.
Disclaimer:This is for entertainment purposes only. I have been moving into stocks recently. And I want to see the movement of small cal stocks.
I am analysing stocks and please do not invest your money based off of my analysis , especially this one. This is an experiment.
EMMBI is resting not only on a fib retracement, but also on strong support. It has fallen...
As you can see after the bearish divergence of BTC on the OBV, BTC has fallen from the swing
High of $9100, currently it has found support on the 4 hour support at$ 8200 and forming a bearish doji
The support levels are as follows
S2 (Daily) 7652
As you can see BTC is balancing on tight ropes and let’s see what unfolds in the
Days. Will the...
Yes Bank has broken the support.If 286.65 is broken then
The Next support lies at 247.39
If there is a good bounce based on volume an intraday position can be taken, if the support is broken shorts can be taken.
This is not financial advice do your own research