My previous Buy order was not filled as priced dropped and failed to find support around the 184.00. We are now in another demand zone.Wait for price to drop below the suggested entry area before placing your buy orders.
The Yen has gained strength today due to weakness in the US index futures and the Treasury yields.
GBP/JPY is heading back in to an area of interest. Will wait to see if price can go lower before placing a buy order. Price range to watch 184.50-184.00
UPDATE: GBP/JPY dropped as expected, entry order now in place.
As per my last update we are still on route....
Did BOE do an ECB? Carney: "We will largely look through impact of recent Sterling appreciation"
Watch your long positions because there is potential for GBP to drop further after the BOE dampened bull mood.
I am still short from 6970 and will hold on - if we break ...
It has been supported nicely by 100D MA for the past few weeks and the bull drive has been menacing. I don't have any intentions of shorting this pair, specially now as it has wondered into no mans land.
If we can get lower into the 1.67s I will jump in and go long again. Next week should be interesting.
Have a ...
Looks like we are on route to breaking another trendline - If that's the case and we break and close below it may be best to stay away from this pair until the market decides what it wants to do.
There is slight bullish divergence but a close below 1.08468 will most likely negate this. There could be a nice ...
Pfizer news negated my entry two days ago but it looks like there is another opportunity to short.
There is bearish divergence and the push north is not as menacing as it has been.
Will keep an eye to see if we can get any higher to meet my entry rules.