DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
My target is coming into sight more and more, bulls have nothing left at these levels.
Tomorrow is a HUGE day, BTC is about to breakdown completely along with every equity market in the world.
I believe we will test near 1354 one more time before gold makes its decision as to where the price will be heading over the next 2-3 months.
Gold is targeting 1600 regardless.
I believe if we go down from here we will be entering into an entirely new corrective move and a re-charting will be necessary
The worst of them all needs a HUGE move or just more downside... We are still targeting 22600-22400 on the DOW.
Looking to short this area with a tight stop.
So much potential here
and moving up on the 4 hour
look for impulse down to buy
Tomorrow an up day, china tariffs priced in AND china is not going to rock the boat much..
back towards trend
We should make at least one more run at it.
This was the break we were looking for. Now the price is set to converge towards 1352. 1352 will be where the market decides do we go up $100 or down $100.
The resistant trend we just ran into is long running and very strong. If we break it we will test the next trend and consolidate towards 1352 as well. I don't think we will break it and will look for a pull ...
we need to break and accumulate in this zone to go higher.
I have been long IOTA, and will look for a break of .00018 to stay long or get out.
but our downtrend rejected the price.. go short for today.
at least for now...
Looks as though we have found support. We could possibly see a little more downside, especially in DJI or NASDAQ.
I am not looking to make any trades until Wednesday and the techicals should have us line up for a break out in one direction.