BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
After reaching a new level of up channel I`m waiting correction of POLONIEX:DASHBTC
Now it's time for a correction in POLONIEX:DASHBTC. Levels on the graph!
But it`s only a chance... Risk/profit is almost the same!
And remember that there is no volumes now.
Dynamic resistance will be broken soon and POLONIEX:XEMBTC will climb at new level!
New levels for investors to buy and for miners to sell. I think that POLONIEX:ZECBTC is overpriced still...
I think that price of this coin is under pressure of bitcoin growth. And there is a strong possibility that after it the price will goes up. Risks on the graph.
I think that it is possible while the bitcoin in flat.
Last target for selling - 0.00017806
In my opinion there is a strong possibility to reach this goal - last high again and a new one even..
I`ve pointed levels and targets for buying and selling. The problem is that risk is too high...
P.S. There is no easy wayout.
I`ve noticed a few levels for buying and for selling either. Every level can be used for this targets (depends on price). 0.00003006 last point.
Nem is going to new highs. Consolidation is almost done.
downtrend is going, but with possibility of rally...
we have 2 targets and profit for the future in any case
If the price will go down it would be even better opportunity to buy.
The price is going to touch Zero line of Fibo channel.
In my humble opinion price will go down.
Next Fibo line in upper channel is near $680. After it I will wait a correction.
We have a strong possibility to breakthrough this channel