We see in 4h a double top is forming and it's close to the daily trendline which is bearish and also from a resistance zone (rectangle).
Price is ready to at least go back to the accumulation zone (88.00) and drop below after small correction.
Now the USOIL has reached the long term descending channel started 2 months ago, i see a 600 pips minimum opportunity here !
Target is as per my chart (67$ TP1) and a second position targeting 50$ liquidity level, SL 75$ (200 pips) ==> RRR 1:3
Let see what will happen with my call and if the USOIL reach 50$, i think it might make a nice comeback at 100$.
I see a nice sell opportunity here with RRR 1:8 !
I didn't make any technical analysis for this idea but as you know with Omicron covid variant, many country espcially in EU started or will start to make new lockdown, so the petrol price will drop again such as last year and i don't see it continue it's crazy bullish momentum. SL is tight at 73$ to protect myself...
I notices a Head and shoulders Pattern in the 5m timeframe, we can see it also a little bit on the 15m tf, my target in 1788 from 1800 (120 pips) and SL at 1805 (50 pips) to protect myself on a fake breakout or buy reversal...
If the candle close below 1800, it's a confirmation for entry
RRR almost 1:4 for this trade, in mid term i see the USOIL going back to 70$ and below, but first it need to make a correction from this huge candle, i opened a long now, SL around 72.50 and TP 77 (top of the 4h descending channel) but i'm ready to catch the profits from 75$ if i see some rejection.
If the daily candle reach my SL, i see the USOIL reach the 70$ by...
Hello, i marked all the areas in the chart above, my plan for today is to wait for a pull back on gold in the support zone area, then will fly to 1800 minimum.
Watch for the red circle, i put 3 buy limit with differents TP but same SL :
1st : Buy limit 1790 with TP 1795 (50 pips),
2nd : Buy limit 1789 with TP 1800 (110 pips),
3rd : Buy limit 1788 with TP 1805 (170...
Good opportunity for sell, sell limit at 1797 within the descending 15 minutes channel.
SL 1800 (30 pips)
TP 1790 (70 pips)
As gold is in a long term ascending trend, i will not take any risk while i'm shorting it that's why i make a SL as tight as it, if it touch i will wait a pullback for a long term buy position (1790-1795 area).
But if it goes to the bottom of...
Gold is in a 15m descending channel, i'm gonna take a short, but i will wait the confirmation first. It will be if the price is rejected in 1790-1792 area.
I make a sell limit @1791
TP 1778 (130 pips)
SL 1796 (50 pips)
Watch and wait the 157.350 - 157.700 area for GBPJPY, if the price is rejected from the bottom of the zone, there is a nice sell opportunity to catch with RRR = 5 if he re integrates the descending channel.
Open position @157.350 - 157.500 with SL @157.800 and TP @155.000.
But as long as you're in profit don't be too greedy and move SL to entry price, catch...
With my indicators, i can clearly see that the GBPUSD will reach the bottom of its 1H descending channel + i published that DXY is about to reach the daily resistance in a close timeframe, so GBPUSD has to go down also. Wait little bit if he's doing a fake 15 min range breakout by the top and catch it with your short at the best price.
I opened my position already...
If the gold price is reject in this 15 minutes candles, i expect it to drop at 1795 area for the EU opening session (70 pips profits if it's happening).
I put my stop loss in the bottom of yesterday range which is 1806.5
Hey guys, DXY broke the descending channel so hard and it's now moving uptrend to test the daily resistance in 94.30-94.75 area. I expect it to happen for this week, why not for today's US session.
It could affect the USD pairs and also the gold which i see (an expect) to re try the 1790 area, 150+ pips below today opening price.
Happy trading and manage safely...
In my opinion and feelings, when i see the chart with my #1 indicators, gold looks likely to go up before the US market open and can potentially reach the 1804-1808 area, but few moments after the US market open, he will do a big drop to make a correction on the bottom of the 4H ascending channel (1786-1793 area).
Please trade safely as the movements are very big...
As you see in the chart, the gold was evolving in a 8$ range (1780-1788) since yesterday and seems so have hard time breaking it by the top side, in my opinion there is a good opportunity to re integrate the uptrend channel below the current price as you see on my chart, and could at least go the the bottom of this channel which is 1770-1773 area, good moment to...