EUR been getting hit hard, in the end of this week we have important data release! But i think it will continue to fall till 118.30 zone maybe even without re-test giving a good chance for buying the pullback! Here we wait for some consolidation and maybe a retracement so we can look for short entries!
What do you think?? Leave a comment!
Marked in orange lines a possible trend formation if price can actually break the major down-trend again. Right now, a more realistic scenario is that we found our ground after this rally and we may see a good retracement for at least 50pips before a move lower! Use proper risk management on this one because its against the trend!! Tight SL as usual and lets...
Bad reports from USD data on Jos opening plus this nice setup on USDCHF reminding me of USDCAD actually! We have a stong resistance zone here! 25pips SL, lets go!!
What do you think?? Would love to hear an opinion!! Leave a comment or join me on telegam! t.me
One more short opportunity here! Clean setup, this new down-trend is confirmed with this last touch! Entering here for maybe 100pips! SL could be tight but i'm keeping this one higher so i dont get spiked out! Risk management on it and lets go!
What do you think?? Leave a comment!! Also, join me on telegram t.me
We have been shorting this one since breakout, and i would like to see some pullback or retracement from this last drop before entering again! Around 0.8540/0.8550 would be great!! Could go to 61.8 fib also! Right now we wait!
What do you think?? Still have room for one more short?? Or this one is a buy now? Leave a comment!!
So this is what we have right now on UJ! This major down-trend in my previous analysis was below that last high making it look like a fake breakout! Some times a like to clean my chart and re-make all the analysis from zero It fits perfectly like this! Looking at it right now, we see these possibles up-trend channels marked with the dashed lines but none of them...
Price did respect that 1.0320 zone, going now 100pips above it! i believe this momentum could take price to at least 1.0530! Waiting for that break of resistance before going in with another buy! If we see a breakout below 1.0400, we could see another re-test of the 1.0320.
What do you think?? Let me know!! Also, join me on group chat so we can talk aout all the...
We got some pretty great pips here !! Now its time to add one more position! Going for that 0.8600 mark! Right now, price broke 0.8900 support and its testing it as resistance! Last week of january we saw the most recent touch on the down-trend line with a huge rejection.
What do you think?? Let me know in the comments! You can also join me on my group chat!!...
This is my thoughts for this pair right now! Lets see how the week starts! We already took one short before this last fall, I will look an opportunity to re-enter here as i believe price may reach 118.50 ! I'm hoping to see some pullback before breaking 120.00 support level! For now we wait!
Leave your opinion in the comments!! Or join me on telegram!! t.me
Another fake breakout as i see it! Price right now re-testing the supportive trend line and matches perfectly with support/resistance zone! This could give 100pips easy!
What do you think? Leave a comment!
In for a sell here! Hopefully we can get 50pips or more out of this one! We have breakout of major down-trend and breakout of up-trend! In the dashed lines marked in orange we have a second possible channel formation!
What do you think?? Let me know in the comments!!
Also, dont forget to join me on telegram for more analysis !! t.me
possible inverted H&S is still in play but i believe its harder now! We had a false breakout and now all i can do is wait for price action to re-test the major down trend or wait for price to decide if its going even more down! A daily close below 0.6480 could make price go to 0.6430 and maybe more! For now we wait!
What do you think?? Join the group chat so we...
Been watching this pair for a while now!, Price is back inside old channel! Now testing bottom of up-trendline from Nov'19 and re-testing down-trend breakout from dec'19 ! All this give me good long opportunities but fundamentals have been rocking this pair up and down! Very risky right now since another episode of Brexit is about to happen And could send price...