fundamentally i believe we will see 220% retracement perfectly on the weekly retest / highlow.
this is in perfect correlation with bitcoin.
We will most likely need to see BTC break 42k
before we truly know where the sentiment lies .
however the more liquidity that flows into the market
the more volatile these moves will be .
whales with open sell positions...
Lets take a look at Technicals first and then ill give my indepth opinion on this Crypto.
$2,359,673,071 if this continues to drop we may see the price we would like in order to get the best possible price!
Fully Diluted Market Cap
the way to play this would be wait for the extension of...
$5,821,900,745 Given the current speculations on this coin i believe a break of the 61.8 is clear indication of bullish
sentiment. we have been long on this pair from the weekly low @ 0.065. looking to add more into the
current volume is at $34,259,884.20
with a daily low of 0.00035 .
swing low was initial entry and secondary entry on 61.8-50% FIBB Retracement.
fundamentals of cryptos may be purely speculative as seeing volume increase with a 24/hr period i believe the highlighted AREAS provided sufficient Price Action/ Technical Analysis entries.
bit coin as we all know has been gaining support above 10k the last few months. with that in mind there are a few key levels to pay attention to THIS week. a retest of the 23.6 fib level off of last years price rejection to the downside. (we noticed it fall about 15000 pips from the same specific spot. however I believe we are entering the 2nd,3rd wave if we use...
Going into next week we want to see this strong bullish move to the upside finish off and begin to look for reversals around 1.31864.
EMas have potential cross at this level previously making it a very strong bearing play along the 1.31885-1.32000.
any "noise" in this area will most likely trigger hard sells all across the board.
not to mention news for next...
testing new strategies this week, as we move back into things!
This is entirely new to me so well see how it works. last session we moved over 100 pips in this session alone so here's what were looking for.
- retest of 1.31500 will trigger Shorts.
- 32.8% retracement right at 1.30250 will take this position long.
simple right? lets keep an open mind on news...
given the statistics at play here key zones we will be looking for bearish reversals are
aswell as the weekly high of 064885
key factors to pay attention to will be the news for this week.
if we see lower than expected for NZD we should prepare for a sell and look for healthy retracements around the 50% - 62.8 Monthly FiBB levels.
lots of slow...
alright guys were gonna go ahead and look for a potential buy.
As were seeing a down-trending marking on lower time frames , we are overall in an up-trending market.
with that being said were looking to go long, as news for USD seems to be regaining some control .
As there are a few key support zones that we mapped out , looking to get into the market based...
as of last week EU made a run ob approx. 100 pips off of a solid support zone .
- retraced off of a previously held Fibb level.
- the plan for this week will be short I never jump into the market and always wait for it to come to me!
- given this understanding if we see EU retrace this previous zone and shows signs of reversal we may have a potentially long...
weekly outlook on a potential long term short opportunity.
Nearing the end of the year as reports come in for the US, if better than forecast.
We can potential see the USD regain some control this coming season on NZD.
Key zones listed. trading with proper risk management is ALWAYS recommended.
let me know what you guys think!
Btcusd is most likely going to enter a deep retracement zone as on a smaller timeframe I noticed a few gaps around 6400 and 3800 that have not been filled yet. I crossed referenced this gap with direct timing to a specific special interest group extreme btc purchase. (will leave unnamed) as I study the human physiology play at hand here, I've concluded that this...
Looking for a Swing on GBPCAD. looking to catch the movement to the downside or the trend continuation from 1.69 MONTHLY SUPPORT zone as execution approaches. News during Brexit and the new election process happening this week could dramatically effect all Sterling Pairs. Theresa May will have to step down from office as the new Electoral Party seem to despise . ...
Given previous market news , and being that Theresa May brought overall price of Sterling Down with her speech Friday. We can come the conclusion that the current monthly support level will in-fact be respected , and has been. Overall uptrend however we noticed about 150 Pip correction within the last 3 days . 152.8 , 151.4, 150.5 , 150, 3.