BABA - Charlie Munger, Warren buffet and Ray Dalio can't all be wrong!
This is a long term position I opened in my portfolio.
I opened it in a shorter term account (1-3 years) and a long term account (10 years). I think the returns on this can be 2-3 x over 5 years, or more, and I can't imagine what a long term return could look like
In a stock market where...
"Dropbox, Inc. provides a content collaboration platform worldwide. Its platform allows individuals, families, teams, and organizations to collaborate and sign up for free through its website or app, as well as upgrade to a paid subscription plan for premium features. As of December 31, 2021, the company had approximately 700 million registered users. It...
Tupperware is an unconventional trade because it has had declining revenues and is expecting declining revenue in 2022.
This trade is based on restructuring plans by the company and share buy backs as well.
Traditionally, TUP sold its products through retailer groups and an active sales force team.
In 2020, they began the restructuring plans
Liberty Defense is bringing next generation, innovative security solutions to market to detect concealed threats in all verticals. Liberty Defense’s experienced management team is positioned to bring contactless security to public and private spaces to solve challenging problems of screening people for firearms,...
- I presently have a small position in SOFI - I am down 33% roughly on this position.
- My position is small, and it was started with the purpose in mind to build the position slowly over time, should SOFI keep going down.
- I am only sharing my thoughts on the company, you are responsible for your own buying and selling decisions.
- A drop below...
I have a position in FTS which I will be selling.
Fortis released their annual earnings report:
Fortis is an electric and gas provider, diversified in the North American market as well as Caribbean countries.
I would highlight that this is one of...
I am looking to benefit from investing in India's economy and I had found a few different investment ideas. ICICI bank is the 2nd largest bank in India, it has recently surpassed analysts expectations, its growth over time, as well as the share price, has been growing in a reasonable manner which presents a good long term opportunity - providing steady growth, an...
- Next earnings is February 10th, you may want to wait for earnings.
- I have a small positions that I am planning to grow.
- Unrivalled brand (strong name.)
- Zillow owns over 70% of traffic for real state advertising.
- Re-structuring the business.
Zillow's idea was that they are going to...
I did not have a position in FB and I am not considering a position in FB at this time.
I wanted to jot down some thoughts as I had been thinking about FB all day. The question was, is it a good opportunity now, or is there more trouble coming.
When you invest into FB now, you have to understand what you are investing into: This can be divided into two...
- Largest pure play energy stock I can find.
- Has assets in 4 continents and $59 billion in power assets.
Revenue generated today by power source
11% Energy transition
Brookfield wishes to diversify away from Hydro and tap into other resources...
- Undervalued at the moment.
- Analysts growth estimates at 39% over the next 5 years.
- Aggressive share buy back by the company over the last 5 years. According to Gurufocus, FL's 3 year share buyback ratio is higher than 98% of companies in the retail/cyclical industry.
- Dividend stock. (I am not dividend focused, as I believe more money...
Intro (and update):
This is my first post of 2022, I want to start off by saying that I hope everyone is enjoying the new year. Over the last year, I had accumulated 560 followers on Trading view. Some of you may remember me as a swing trader, always pointing out short term opportunities in stocks. I want to take this opportunity to point out that my philosophy...
My high conviction trade (GOED)
Hello everyone, I want to share with you my research into 1847 Goedeker which trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol GOED. The current price is 2.67 and the market capitalization is 283.5 Million dollars.
I am sharing my personal views into this stock; I am not making suggestions that you should buy or sell....
Markets are mixed, possibly turning bearish (near all time highs)
Goed has been on a long term down trend.
Goed entered channel trading (consolidation) starting June 4 2021
2.37 Bottom of channel
3.45 top of channel
Tested support at bottom 3x
tested top 2x ( This trade hoping for a 3rd) by Dec 29th.
This stock has under performed the market...
Markets are mixed, (near all time highs)
CHR and airline stocks mostly under-performed the market
CHR and AAL and AC have almost identical price movement, which is surprising as it mostly did not go out of sync even during earning periods.
Bearish trend line was broken Nov 3rd. This is also true for AC.
This trade is looking at Oct 29 being...