At the moment, Very is on a long term down trend since March.
This is alarming because it means there will be bag holders.
The 3.50 level is interesting and so is the current level of 2.70~
The trade setup is one of my favourites. If you catch it as it is turning around, you could reap some rewards on a swing trade.
The question is when to enter the trade....
GOLD *MAY* go up as the market corrects, because some people may start to shuffle money around.
There are two concepts behind this trade for me.
On the interim, its a speculative play, based on potential correction in the overall market, bringing gold stocks up a bit, which I would benefit from.
Otherwise, ABX (Canadian) and GOLD (US) both representing...
I did two things this morning,
I first sold all my positions, I went all cash.
I am able to do this because I do not do long term investing for the most part. And I am thinking there will be a correction that will last a few days up until a few weeks.
We are about 2-5% corrected. With analysts expecting as much as 20% correction which is quiet significant....
Swing based on apparent reversing and clear level of support, a stop loss and a gap fill as a profit taker.
Analyst ratings for this is at 10.
About $1,000,000 worth of insider buying at approx 2.90
Still quiet discounted.
Looking to enter a speculative MCUR trade:
As outline on the chart, this gives me a 4 to 1 risk/reward ratio which is quiet significant.
The stock is trading almost at its all time low which makes it easy to set a stop loss. If it breaks under its all time low, no telling how low it will go, but I benefit from a straight foreword set up.
Not a good long hold in my opinion, but the volatility seems such, that it spends some time going down then had 4-5 days of upside movement.
Looking at buying at or really close to support.
setting a tight stop loss
That would make it worth my while to hold and wait for a few days of upside - purely speculative.
There are a few ways to play this.
I entered the trade today based on volume and the price movement, I am currently in the green.
I wanna see if there is a big jump tomorrow which I will attempt to capitalize on. If it does not gap up, it would perhaps be better to watch it continue to move up at a reasonable pace.
You may buy a confirmed breakout tommorow...
The risk reward outlines is not impressive, and if It moves quickly, Ill try to hold out.
What is impressive is the holding itself.
The average analyst rating is way above where it is trading, gota like it when you get something at a bargain.
This is a good long term hold based on that info.
I am a swing trader, and I set my stop loss at 13.50
Could be a good long or swing trade.
I am seeing a nice level of support.
My stop loss: 9.90
take profit: 11.90
Depending on how long it takes to move up, I may take profits sooner, or hold longer.
Stop loss is always essential in swing trading, for me anyways.
I dont expect it to fall below support, but I do see it potentially taking some time to move....
Looking at entering an AC or CHR trade
- Based on improved demand for flights
- More people opening up to travelling
- Restrictions being eased all around.
Really the amount of ravelling happening is
increasing now, and the real benefits will be
CHR would be a commons trade, where as AC would be in Call options.
I am going to do a bit more looking...
MEAT is moving in a big way.
Good company both for swings and long term holds.
I had a position but I increased to it today.
Looking to hold for a month or less. The 4$ range where we start to see resistance.
Amazing start of the week though!
You could set up a stop loss/profit gainer from the chart.
I am not taking this trade, because CLSK does not look food from a long term standpoint as it did before, and as such, I would not take swing trades like this unless I had more capital, I am tied up a bit atm.