Stock broke bearish after being in a channel.
Looks like retesting old support new resistance and closing below the 200 SMA
Look on Tuesday if the stock continues bearish and enter:
Stop at 66.85
Entry 61.26 or higher based on intraday action on Tuesday
Bearish trend. Failing the 10 and 20 Exp. Moving Average
high volume today on the breakout of the topping pattern / pennant
Got New Black Craw today with high volume
Oscillators have room to go
Bearish move started on 11/28/14 with gap down (retest Gap) - this might be the retest
Entry (Mid Day) : 13.00
I am already in a bull put spread on BBY and based on the current options price I am considering Bear call spread 42.5/43.5 - looks like I can get 15%
If stock closes above $40.00 I can buy calls and close the position.
Stock broke resistance and might be testing support (old resistance)
Let's see if we can get a reversal pattern. Another option is to wait for close above 18.22
Stock is above all Exp & Simple moving averages. A small pullback will give the oscillators chance to reset.
Looks like Ebay might be getting out of the channel. A few more side days or inside days like today will be healthy.
You can also expect a break and a small retest before continue back up. This can be a long bullish run.
First target from the peaks on the left.
Strong volume on the bearish candles
looks like forming a bearish pennant
Below all Exp moving averages
If we close below 114.55, stop 115.46 target below the 111 area nice R/R
Buying Feb15th put options 115 strike price
X Broke support and trading below all moving averages.
Next target is around 26
On 12/01 Stock gaped down and then came and retest the gap before going down again and breaking support.
Currently at a soft target from the gaps on End July but looks like we can continue down or come back up, test resistance and ...
Looks like a great opportunity for bull put spread.
Support, Exp moving avg and long term simple (100) supports the trend.
In addition there is a soft support around $88.70
88/89 Dec Wk4 will give us easy 8%
Set alert if price goes below $89 - otherwise just hold the position :-)
Stock bounced out of support at 35.66
Exp. moving average act as support
Retest gap (Bullish)
Stocs and Bolinger Bands looks OK and has room to go up.
Please note the last few days pennant that might break bearish.
Wait tomorrow for bullish confirmation and consider long position or bull put spread around 34/35
Moved back up after a gap (gap is filled). Looks like it can bounce down after hitting the 50 Exp Moving average. Oscillators high and can turn down - if continue bearish they have plenty of room to go.
Go bearish if we continue below 114.38 with a stop at 116.01. Target 109.97