Consider the 2D USDT pair above:
1) RSI is in oversold, "buy zone"
2) Bullish divergence as drawn
3) Price and RSI breakout on 3D BTC pair
4) Dragonfly doji printed on 5D BTC pair after large downtrend, signifying trend reversal
Targets (initial): 1.5 - 1.6 - 2.3...
Observe the 2D chart above.
Breakout from the bullflag, with extension marked on the chart.
Also a Bollinger Band squeeze can be observed on the 2D USDT pair.
TImeframe: No idea
I will keep this brief:
1) Price has dropped over 98% (!) from ATH
2) RSI is as oversold levels, descending wedge forming
3) The falling wedge drawn
4) It has printed red candles for a consecutive 10 weeks. How much more can it drop?
5D BTC pair chart looking nice too
Can the price drop more? Sure. But after a 98%...
On the weekly chart above:
1) RSI has been heavily oversold for quite some time.
2) Bullish divergence as drawn, RSI forming descending wedge.
3) Price has declined over 90% from ATH.
Also the 3D BTC pair below breaks out of resistance quite decisively and prints a bullish engulfing candle (Also BE candle printed on 1W BTC pair....
This one will be quick:
1) Look at the RSI. Self explanatory
2) Bollinger bands tightening sharply. Indicating imminent big move.
3) Last time it did 180% in 2 days. Enough said.
4) Project has great fundamentals
Careful with leverage here. Small position only (especially with this BTC volatility). Maybe wait until BTC stops capitulating.
In this market I wish I had more money to invest ( "you need money to make money " ). Anyways...
Observe the above 5D chart (USDT pair). Consider the following:
1) Price has declined nearly 87% from its all-time high
2) Falling wedge pattern on RSI
3) Price sitting at previous resistance/support (no indicator this level will act as support now though)
Observe the above 10D chart.
1) Four whole red candles printed outside the lower bollinger band. Never has that once happened in this chart. Remember, the majority of times candles print inside the bands and when they do outside, they sharply correct.
2) Counting wicks, the index has corrected almost 45% from its recent top and is currently testing a previous...
Observe the 10D (!) chart above.
1) Price is above the upper bollinger band. Candles don't often print outside bollinger bands and, if they do, the price quickly corrects inside the bands. In this case, the index should drop.
2) RSI. Look at the levels and what happened each time it hit them. Remember, this is a 10D chart (high timeframe) which means indicators...
Observe the 2D chart above. Couple points to consider:
1) Bollinger band squeeze (the blue circles ) indicating a big move about to happen.
2) RSI hovering around the oversold area for almost a month
3) Price 90% down from ATH
BTC pair chart below with the same points applying:
Check the above chart. Couple points to consider:
1) The massive falling wedge forming
2) RSI bullish divergence and RSI crossing 50
3) How close the bollinger bands are. Look at the circled red lines, they are copies of themselves. Last time the bands where this close BTC rallied 250%!
4) Market sentiment and fear. Everybody is waiting for lower prices and...
No TA today. Not that I have any to provide at this point. The chart is just a placeholder.
I am glad that I have now lost almost all the capital I invested in crypto. It was a fun ride with many ups (starting out, getting lucky and making 100% on my first week, imagine how nice that felt) and many downs (letting myself get liquidated for a significant amount...
Target 6.5 (already visited that price area last month)
Need move to upside to complete pattern
BTC is screwing alts over currently, idea might not come to fruition if BTC tanks more
Comment if you agree/disagree!
As always, NFA!