I see a nice bullish channel and on daily chart, EURAUD is testing a support line in place from end of Mars.
There's also a thick weekly Kumo cloud beside 1.4667 level that should support the price.
RSI seems to be at a support area too.
Maybe the call is to early, no sign of rejection until now. Maybe I should wait.... Let's see
SL: 1.4620, below daily last...
1D: Price under kijun. The Chikun is not under price, it may refuse it in which case I close the position manually.
4H: Nice bearish configuration. Price, Tenkan and Chikun under the cloud. We are waiting for Kijun to get out also.
Price making a lower low as speaking, with three black crows (last chandle not yet finished)