BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
LEGACY RESERVES INC, ISHARES TRUST MSCI EMG MKTS ETF USD DIS, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC, CHEWY INC, COUSINS PROPERTIES INC, SPDR S&P500 ETF TRUST S&P 500 ETF USD DIS
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
XLE making a nice bounce off of support.
BABA is at a support line that use to be a resistance line. If we see no downward follow through tomorrow, it should be a good time to go long.
AAL has a previous resistance at the $52 level and now could be support.
JD may breakout if it closes above $48.
I drew two support levels where JNJ could bounce off of. I'll be watching how the candles form over the next few days. For my daily trading log, you can view them here: www.youtube.com
WMT breakout to the upside. Look for any dips to go long. I am starting to do video logs of my trades so you can check out my first one here: youtu.be
KSS is a wait and see but it should run a lot once it decides which way it will go. I am starting a video log of my trades so you can see my first one here: youtu.be
TSLA looks to be basing nicely and might ramp up soon. I am going to start making videos of my options trades and you can see my first one here : youtu.be
CERN on the verge of a breakout. Let's see if it breaks through $71 next week.
TAL could breakout if it can break thru 30.50 and maintain above.
JD could be a good long from here. If you want to be more cautious, then size in after it retest the trend line.
Look to see if NVDA holds the 195 area for a upside breakout.
If SNAP fails at $17, it could be a good short. If it breaks $17 strongly and then retest for a long setup would be ideal.
OSTK would be interesting to see how it reacts at the $57 area. If it has trouble breaking through, it can go down again. A strong candle push through and a retest would be best for a long setup.
M right by a critical decision point so this could be interesting.
If $21 fails, then look for a short if it goes below $20.
M is hitting both the resistance line and 200 EMA line so a lot of resistance. If it can not stay above the 200 EMA line, it could be a good short.
WBA could be a good long if it can hold above $72.