Already broke out of a pennant pattern a few days prior.
Temporary surge in trading volume, accompanied by a retest of the earlier breakout level supported by substantial volume.
Furthermore, the overarching trend has a downward trajectory, and there exists significant potential for a short squeeze.
Remarkably elevated volume...
URNM looking good.
Alot of tightening for YEARS.
This means volatility is probably on the way.
On top of that it is a relatively untouched narrative with a powerful idea in nuclear energy behind the markets.
Currently at a great position for buys.
Boeing looks like it wants to roll over here.
It has been relatively choppy and could take a while, but there is a clear invalidation which makes me like the trade.
There are also many clear TPs so it is a short I'm willing to take.
It looks heavy.
I just posted a CAT long idea. (check my profile for context on that)
I mentioned a breakdown but didn't draw it out so decided to make another post (this one).
I'm looking out for both options.
CAT has strong fundamentals and i can't imagine it getting absolutely wrecked, even in worsening economic conditions.
BABA H&S playing out well so far.
I will probably be entering more here.
Another catalyst just arrived with Micheal Burry holding over 10% of his portfolio in BABA stocks to hedge the economic situation.
Definitely a good long-term hold here.
Especially if you add onto it the restructuring BABA is going through which experts have predicted will increase...
2 distinct possibilities, but the RR is great.
HIGHLY dependent on SnP and US30 ofcourse, broader market implications are always extremely important to keep an eye on.
Nonetheless, wouldn't be surprised to see the first position be a sweep of wicks and then retest of lows.
Second position would mean we sweep highs of wichs but also fill the gap above before...
Support in gray box isnt only valid support.
Generally just looking for the next shoulder to form, but this might already be a good entry area.
This would be a beautiful HnS and the breakout could take us far.
Keep a lookout for where else the shoulder may form, break gray bos and shoulder can still form lower, hard invalidation is if we get new lows below 'head'.
Neither bullish nor bearish here.
It is in fact a perfect rejection area, and ADA has made an amazing move, so bullish wise it isn't the best spot to long.
For shorts, I wouldn't want to short either, you would want some confirmation first.
Either way, the wedge is still in play.
Bitcoin is currently seeing resistance in what is the 0.382 Fibonacci retracement level and simultaneously the previous highs.
As I previously noted on a publishment on Tradingview, the key level of liquidity was situated above the wicks at 17000, now the next resistance level of 17200 is being faced.
We could break it, and see higher, or maybe we don't.
The tight range serves for alot of stop losses above and under both these key levels.
One side will get taken first, and probably serve as a trap, after which we see a reversal to the actual direction.
(my bias is currently to the downside as the final direction due to fundamentals and broader trend(s))
Although I by no means recommend trading off my bias or...
Bitcoin in bull flag.
On top of that a lot of liquidity above 17000 key psychological level.
Even if we merely peak over the 17000 level up to about the 17300-17400 order block (not indicated) it serves as a decent long opportunity, or even better, a short opportunity from there down back to range lows at 15800 as possible final TP.