DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION COMMON STOCK, SPDR S&P 500, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, AURIS MEDICAL HOLDING AG - COMMON SHARES, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I have already proposed some ETH movements here which was initially correct
600$ was strong support, and ETh was oversold (RSI touched 20 on 8-hour chart) and ETH had to bounce. 800$ is the next resistance (the next Fibonacci level) and if it gets broken the following levels are 900$ and 1000$.
After that, I expect some ...
Although the overall sentiment about the market was negative, I think that just a few people expected that the second falling wave comes soo soon.
On the daily chart, WAVES has hit support of 70k sat for the third time in a month.
On the 1-hour chart, a double bottom is evident.
In one moment, WAVES was oversold (RSI below 20), so it had to go up which it did.
Too bad that all this FUD about crypto is happening right now when good news from WAVES team is coming ...
All cryptomarket lost 20% in two days. The most of the people expected this to happen.The price of ETH has felt a 20% of its value compared to BTC. On the 1-day chart, this was expected since ETH really seemed overbought (RSI over 80).
But it seems that ETH has found support on 9-day ema.
Probably in the next few days, we are going to see some slower horizontal ...
Bitcoin is testing the support at 10k third time in a month. Volume is very low but bitcoin has fallen from 12k in the last 48h.
If 10k is supposed to get broken, it would be a matter of a minute. Instead, the volume is low.
I think this is a trap. I will hold. I think this is an excellent buying opportunity. I think that support will hold and bitcoin will ...
UBQ has been trading in the range 33-46k for a long time and, the resistance of 46 has been broken finally. Further growth of UBQ is expected. Resistances are Fibonacci levels 53-63-90k sat.
ETH is breaking ascending triangle against bitcoin. I expect one more leg up.
Possible ATH against BTC. There are many ICOs to come soon so this could be the reasons why the price is increasing.
Resistances are Fibonacci levels at 0.12 and 0.14.
Bitcoin is in the phase of consolidation and 11k seems like an excellent support. Bearish trend line seems broken and slow rise to 14000$ has started.
Volume is still low. When BTC reaches 12600$ (the next fib level), it will form a double bottom. Many people will enter then, and 14000$ will be achieved much faster (the next fib level).
But then we will find ...
One month ago 12500$ was acting as a strong support but now it is a resistance, and it will be interesting to see can BTC break it.
I think that it can, and than 14000$ will be the critical point for bitcoin. Around this level, we can find interception of the bearish trend line that connects tops on the chart and the next Fibonacci level which was also very ...
WAVES bounced from 70k sat for the second time in the short period of time. After a bearish period, this might be a signal of a double bottom.
Resistances exist on the levels of 80 and 90k sat.
If the bearish trend line gets broken we can expect an easier growth to 90k but have in mind that the overall market is still bearish so a breakout is less likely. But as ...
As many coins, Digibyte (DGB) has suffered a major correction. However, the bearish trend slows down and that market is consolidating.
If BTC stays stable we can expect further growth of BTC according to my previous predictions. There strong indicators for that.
On one hour chart, a double bottom pattern can be noticed.
On the same chart, RSI sis leaving the ...
BTC is reaching oversold zone (RSI is almost 20).
The second Elliott corrective wave is approaching the end.
The market suffered huge correction that was expected. Breaking the marked trend line is very very unlikely.
We should start buying bitcoin again
The majority of coins are red this morning following fall of BTC -3.55% and ETH.
Dash founded again strong support at 900$. This is a good entering position. It seems that support won't get broken because every time that it was tested we can see a big number of people ready to buy at the dip.
The first target is at 1100$. But if the triangle gets broken we can ...
The last three weeks, Monero oscillates in the range 350-431$ constantly achieving higher lows. It tried to break resistance at 431$ couple of times before, and it does it again. If it breaks it this time, it will go to 481$ where we can expect another strong resistance. Breaking this resistance should launch Monero to 632$.
DOGE looks oversold.
RSI is already below 30 on 4-hour chart.
There is a strong support at 73sat.
This is a good entering position!
In case that the support gets broken, the next level is at 63 sat.
PowerLedger is testing the resistance of 11.5k sat that was established at the end of November.
If breakout happens the price could go to 15k sat. If bitcoin continues the horizontal trend, the breakout is much more likely than if BTC becomes bearish.
9-day ema serves as a support but in case that it gets broken the next support is at 9.5k sat.
A correction of ETH can happen in the following days.
Dark Cloud Cover on the 12h candlestick.
RSI is over 80.
Overal uncertanity on the market.
Resistance is at 1000-950$. Possible good entering position.
I think that the chart shows obvious cup and handle pattern.
If the resistance gets broken the next target is 60k sat.