As i said on my previous forecast (related ideas link) price break a triangle border and went up (green arrow) and than we had a corection (red arrow).
So what now? Nobody nows "what now" and price doesn't know where he going.
What to do? My suggest - wait for 7 o'clock news. my time zone is (UTC +3) and i mean ...
By Elliot theory we already had 3 up waves and 2 correction waves (magenta arrows) up moving. And now we are on the down moving (black arrows). And now are ready for last downside wave. Resistance level is blue rectangle. So probably i'll in on 103.00
TP1 - 102.400
TP2 - 101.750
TP3 - 100.570
If price will cross ...