MACD (무빙 애버리지 컨버전스/다이버전스)
|Language:||English • 한국어 • Polski • Русский|
- 1 정의 (DEFINITION)
- 2 히스토리 (HISTORY)
- 3 계산 (CALCULATION)
- 4 기본 (THE BASICS)
- 5 볼 것 (WHAT TO LOOK FOR)
- 6 요약(SUMMARY)
- 7 TRADINGVIEW 에서 쓰는 법 (HOW TO USE IN TRADINGVIEW)
- 7.1 인풋 (INPUTS)
- 7.2 스타일 (STYLE)
- 7.3 프로퍼티 (PROPERTIES)
MACD is an extremely popular indicator used in 테크니컬 어낼리시스. MACD can be used to identify aspects of a security's overall 트렌드. Most notably these aspects are 모멘텀, as well as trend direction and duration. What makes MACD so informative is that it is actually the combination of two different types of indicators. First, MACD employs two 무빙 애버리지 of varying lengths (which are lagging indicators) to identify trend direction and duration. Then, MACD takes the difference in values between those two Moving Averages (MACD Line) and an EMA of those Moving Averages (Signal Line) and plots that difference between the two lines as a 히스토그램 which 오실레이터 above and below a center 제로 라인. The histogram is used as a good indication of a security's momentum.
The creation of the MACD as we know it can be split into two separate events.
- In the 1970's, Gerald Appel created the MACD line.
- In 1986, Thomas Aspray added the histogram feature to Apple's MACD.
Aspray's contribution served as a way to anticipate (and therefore cut down on 래그 (lag)) possible MACD crossovers which are a fundamental part of the indicator.
MACD Line: (12-day EMA - 26-day EMA) Signal Line: 9-day EMA of [https://kr.tradingview.com/chart/macd/ MACD 라인] MACD Histogram: MACD Line - Signal Line
기본 (THE BASICS)
To fully understand the MACD indicator, it is first necessary to break down each of the indicator's components.
The Three Major Components
- The MACD Line
- MACD Line is a result of taking a longer term EMA and subtracting it from a shorter term EMA.
- The most commonly used values are 26 days for the longer term EMA and 12 days for the shorter term EMA, but it is the trader's choice.
- The Signal Line
- The Signal Line is an EMA of the MACD Line described in Component 1.
- The trader can choose what period length EMA to use for the Signal Line however 9 is the most common.
- The MACD Histogram
- As time advances, the difference between the MACD Line and Signal Line will continually differ. The MACD 히스토그램 takes that difference and plots it into an easily readable histogram. The difference between the two lines 오실레이터 around a 제로 라인.
- When the MACD histogram is above the Zero Line, the MACD is considered positive and when it is below the Zero Line, the MACD is considered negative.
A general interpretation of MACD is that when MACD is positive and the histogram value is increasing, then upside 모멘텀 is increasing. When MACD is negative and the histogram value is decreasing, then downside momentum is increasing.
볼 것 (WHAT TO LOOK FOR)
시그널 라인 크로스오버 (SIGNAL LINE CROSSOVERS)
A Signal Line Crossover is the most common signal produced by the MACD. First one must consider that the Signal Line is essentially an indicator of an indicator. The Signal Line is calculating the 무빙 애버리지 of the MACD Line. Therefore the Signal Line 래그 (lags) behind the MACD line. That being said, on the occasions where the MACD Line crosses above or below the Signal Line, that can signify a potentially strong move.
The strength of the move is what determines the duration of Signal Line Crossover. Understanding and being able to analyze move strength, as well as being able to recognize 폴스 시그널 (false signals), is a skill that comes with experience.
- The first type of Signal Line Crossover to examine is the 불리쉬 시그널 라인 크로스오버 (Bullish Signal Line Crossover). Bullish Signal Line Crossovers occur when the MACD Line crosses above the Signal Line.
- The second type of Signal Line Crossover to examine is the 베어리쉬 시그널 라인 크로스오버 (Bearish Signal Line Crossover). Bearish Signal Line Crossovers occur when the MACD Line crosses below the Signal Line.
제로 라인 크로스오버 (ZERO LINE CROSSOVERS)
제로 라인 Crossovers have a very similar premise to Signal Line Crossovers. Instead of crossing the Signal Line, Zero Line Crossovers occur when the MACD Line crossed the Zero Line and either becomes positive (above 0) or negative (below 0).
The first type of Zero Line Crossover to examine is the 불리쉬 제로 라인 크로스오버 (Bullish Zero Line Crossover). Bullish Zero Line Crossovers occur when the MACD Line crosses above the Zero Line and go from negative to positive.
The second type of Zero Line Crossover to examine is the 베어리쉬 제로 라인 크로스오버 (Bearish Zero Line Crossover). Bearish Zero Line Crossovers occur when the MACD Line crosses below the Zero Line and go from positive to negative.
- For example, 불리쉬 다이버전스 (Bullish Divergence) occurs when price records a lower low, but the MACD records a higher low. The movement of price can provide evidence of the current 트렌드, however changes in 모멘텀 as evidenced by the MACD can sometimes precede a significant 리버설 (reversal).
- 베어리쉬 다이버전스 (Bearish Divergence) is, of course, the opposite. Bearish Divergence occurs when price records a higher high while the MACD records a lower high.
What makes the MACD such a valuable tool for 테크니컬 어낼리시스 is that it is almost like two indicators in one. It can help to identify not just 트렌드, but it can measure 모멘텀 as well. It takes two separate lagging indicators and adds a the aspect of momentum which is much more active or predictive That kind of versatility is why it has been and is used by trader's and analysts across the entire spectrum of finance.
Despite MACD's obvious attributes, just like with any indicator, the trader or analyst needs to exercise caution. There are just some things that MACD doesn't do well which may tempt a trader regardless. Most notably, traders may be tempted into using MACD as a way to find 과매수 또는 과매도 (overbought or oversold) conditions. This is not a good idea. Remember, MACD is not bound to a range, so what is considered to be highly positive or negative for one instrument may not translate well to a different instrument.
With sufficient time and experience, almost anybody who wants to analyze chart data should be able to make good use out of the MACD.
TRADINGVIEW 에서 쓰는 법 (HOW TO USE IN TRADINGVIEW)
- Navigate to https://kr.tradingview.com/
- On the landing page, enter a symbol and click "Launch Chart"
- Within the Toolbar along the top of the chart select "Indicators" and choose the one you would like to add to your chart.
- To make changes to your Indicator you will need to access the Formatting Window.
- You can access the Formatting Window by either clicking on the Blue "Format" button in the Chart Header next to the Indicator name, or by right clicking on the Indicator in the chart itself and selecting "Format".
The time period of the shorter term EMA. 12 days is the default.
The time period of the shorter term EMA. 26 days is the default.
Determines what data from each bar will be used in calculations. Close is the default.
The time period for the EMA of the MACD Line otherwise known as the Signal Line. 9 Days is the default.
Simple Ma (Oscillator)
Simple Ma (Signal Line)
Can toggle the visibility of the Histogram as well as the visibility of a price line showing the actual current value of the Histogram. Can also select the Histogram's color, line thickness and visual type (Histogram is the default).
Can toggle the visibility of the MACD Line as well as the visibility of a price line showing the actual current value of the MACD Line. Can also select the MACD Line's color, line thickness and visual type (Line is the default).
Can toggle the visibility of the Signal Line as well as the visibility of a price line showing the actual current value of the Signal Line. Can also select the Signal Line's color, line thickness and visual type (Line is the default).
Sets the number of decimal places to be left on the indicator's value before rounding up. The higher this number, the more decimal points will be on the indicator's value.
Last Value on Price Scale
Toggles the visibility of the Indicator's Values on the vertical axis.
Arguments in Header
Toggles the visibility of the indicator's name and settings in the upper left hand corner of the chart.
Scales the indicator to either the Right or to the Left.