Multi-Time Period Charts
From TradingView Wiki
|Language:||English • Русский|
Multi-Time Period Charts lets to see more time frames on one chart.
HOW TO USE IN TRADINGVIEW
- Navigate to https://www.tradingview.com/
- On the landing page, enter a symbol and click "Launch Chart".
- Within the Toolbar along the top of the chart select "Indicators" and choose the one you would like to add to your chart.
- To make changes to your Indicator you will need to access the Formatting Window.
- You can access the Formatting Window by either clicking on the Blue "Format" button in the Chart Header next to the Indicator name.
Auto, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly.
True Range (calculates the close price of the previous period), Trading Range (calculates the high and low for the chosen period).