- This strategy helps you when you take a buy or sell position, if the repetitive signal trend changes, it does not issue multiple buy or sell backs and the next signal changes and if your first buy or sell position is wrong, it helps you Compensate for the next position.
- Using the redesign of the & AO indicator by deleting the signal line and the line, and using the histogram when it intersects the zero line, and using the (ATR) indicator to prevent duplicate buy or sell signals.
- In addition, dynamic and a higher time frame such as 15 minutes have been used to better detect the ascending or descending trend.
- The difference between this strategy and similar ones is that I used two separate formulas to calculate the buy and sell signals, not a fixed formula. Go to the settings and see, and if you are not careful enough with the default settings, Change your trading style to reach the best number in your desired time frame.
- Automatic change of settings in different timeframes.
- In short, you are surfing the chart until you find the right position.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.