Moderators are active members of the TradingView community who earned trust from other members and TradingView staff. They are volunteers who are driven by enthusiasm, love for the community and their goal is to help other members. Get in touch with them regarding any questions, they will be happy to answer them!
Their main tasks are:
- Uphold the House Rules
- Report bugs & consult on features
- Review all published material to make sure it’s clean
- Check on reports of inappropriate content
- Evaluate custom chat rooms
- Manage disputes between members
- Handle duplicate accounts
- Answer questions and issues from members
Moderators are official TradingView reps, equipped to deal with content issues and members who violate our guidelines. They have full authority and all members should follow their guidance. Our community is well known for highly intelligent ideas and mutual respect, so moderators don't usually delete content. However, inappropriate comments, chat messages, unhelpful ideas, snapshots or updates will be swiftly removed.