price still moving inside the big channel.
After break big correction with the massive movement, price currently make some correction once again.
ABCD correction may created.
watch for sell entry to get another impulse
Price still moving inside the huge channel. And now price have broken the daily trendline.
price may make some correction before continue going down.
watch yellow area as sell area. but be aware if some spike could happen in that zone.
Or we can sell on break correction
price could break the trendline and retest the neckline area,
but it may bounce once again to make some pullback reaction.
after that we can try to sell from sell area.
or wait some correction and sell on break.
on the weekly timeframe we can see a bullish engulfing formation in the weekly support area
and on the daily timeframe, price has also broken the trendline which is strengthened by a bullish divergent on the RSI
and this gives us an indication and an opportunity to buy.
price retesting support and potentially create a bullish engulfing candle.
This is a buy opportunity. if price really create an engulfing candle, we can buy this pair tomorrow.
find best entry on smaller timeframe.
green line will be our take profit level
Price created bearish shark pattern on the weekly resistant and give us sell opportunity.
but wait until price break the trendline and make some minor correction for confirmation.
because price may push up into 2.24 level before it going down
we can see that price is still in an uptrend, so we will still be looking for a buy setup.
In the daily Timefrade price retesting EMA20 and there's a rejection.
price has retested EMA20 few times and quite respect to this level.
at the H4 timeframe, price currently trying to create a bullish engulfing...
currently price retesting support level and trendline. Price may pullback as the market reaction.
But eventually price will going down.
I will make some entry when price make some correction as we can see on chart
Price is still trying to continue up and retesting resistance.
The pattern that might be formed is the Deep Crab Pattern.
since B point retracement is only at 38.2, therefore 1.618 level for D point
is likely going to reached and create DEEP CRAB PATTERN
currently price retesting resistance area. and we can expect some rejection from this area.
on the daily timeframe we can see that price make an bearish engulfing candle and we have bearish divergent on RSI
wait some correction on H4 before jump into sell position
in the previous idea, i looked for buy entry
this time we can try to catch another upside movement.
we can expect price will retest white zone before continue up.
find reversal pattern on white area for a buy confirmation