About meProfessional careers in FX, commodities, and cryptography lasted for 16 years and would continue till retirement. I have been working for many top financial institutions on both the buy and sell sides. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dat-tong-7a262
After the Non-farm payroll event last week, which saw 236,000 jobs added through March, it is clear that the job market is still creating many jobs compared to pre-COVID levels. However, the market has been experiencing some short-squeezing from yields to the dollar.
The reason for this short-squeezing can be attributed to the mispricing between Fed fund futures,...
The bank deposit outflow started since the Fed tightening cycle from March last year until now but got triggered more after the banking crisis a couple of weeks ago. Most of the deposit outflow ended up in the Money market fund assets, of which 80% are US T-bills, cash, or repos collateralized by government securities. This flee-to-safety trend triggered a buy in...
Hi everyone, just share some thoughts regarding to the FOMC's meeting last week:
- Fed's rate hike with 0.25% as expected after considering 1% before the pre-bank-crisis events and 0% for post-events. It's more logical for me than any other option, as inflation is still high, the labor market is still hot, and the economy is still boosted with hyped capital goods...
- Nice boucing from D1 at the key structure level
- Tested short EMA from an effort to reverse its previous downward structure.
- It's clear path for positioning if you have not done yet
- Still a lot of long-term holders from on-chain data
Hi all again,
- Market is running on sideways mode as my last comment on previous update
- 47000 is a good point to hold (better than Elsalvador I guess). I observed in the last few days, many good buy around this level and ready for long-term
- Price would make some back and forth at this level due to need to build up buyers and move when MM decides it's...
- Some good amount of rejections around current level
- Nice Spring from BTC around 53k level
- Accumulation phase at this level with higher Low
I'm more bullish than another downward Leg and Accumulation phase around 52-53k. So the good case is BTC goes up after making a breakout above both the MA, then making some correction and look for Bid Wall to...
Reasons for being cautious:
- Bid wall looks very weak
- Close below the Key Sup
- Distribution pattern gonna complete if it drops from this retouching point
So it's better to position wisely before the drop.
Remember: Market is still uptrend even it touches 50-53k level. So just positioning wisely.
Hi all, nice to see all again from several months. Here is the recap from last time prediction:
- BTC made top if the next Monthly cadle is black.
- The bottom is around 30,000 for the correction.
You can find all the views here
Another bottom calling around 41,000
And now the next move:
- Last month's candle close above 61,000 which is enough to well...
After very good fundamental news in last week, we experienced 2 bull Daily candles in according to ISM service and Non-farm Payroll events. This signals a retest of the last high also, a neckline of the Double Bottom pattern.
If a break from this level at 93.30 would provide a clear path for the Double Bottom pattern to form and measured move may lead to 97.x...