- Nice boucing from D1 at the key structure level
- Tested short EMA from an effort to reverse its previous downward structure.
- It's clear path for positioning if you have not done yet
- Still a lot of long-term holders from on-chain data
Hi all again,
- Market is running on sideways mode as my last comment on previous update
- 47000 is a good point to hold (better than Elsalvador I guess). I observed in the last few days, many good buy around this level and ready for long-term
- Price would make some back and forth at this level due to need to build up buyers and move when MM decides it's...
- Some good amount of rejections around current level
- Nice Spring from BTC around 53k level
- Accumulation phase at this level with higher Low
I'm more bullish than another downward Leg and Accumulation phase around 52-53k. So the good case is BTC goes up after making a breakout above both the MA, then making some correction and look for Bid Wall to...
Reasons for being cautious:
- Bid wall looks very weak
- Close below the Key Sup
- Distribution pattern gonna complete if it drops from this retouching point
So it's better to position wisely before the drop.
Remember: Market is still uptrend even it touches 50-53k level. So just positioning wisely.
Hi all, nice to see all again from several months. Here is the recap from last time prediction:
- BTC made top if the next Monthly cadle is black.
- The bottom is around 30,000 for the correction.
You can find all the views here
Another bottom calling around...
After very good fundamental news in last week, we experienced 2 bull Daily candles in according to ISM service and Non-farm Payroll events. This signals a retest of the last high also, a neckline of the Double Bottom pattern.
If a break from this level at 93.30 would provide a clear path for the Double Bottom pattern to form and measured move may lead to 97.x...