Picking up support were we did following the (Purple)Curve is a great sign. this could be a great time to buy if you haven’t already. theres not much resistance on the way up. RSI is low but volume says we have some time before the next big move. we should be looking at about a month of consolidation or retesting the support. Retesting this support agin anytime...
I think we will fly tomorrow)
but after tomorrow's performance we can grow in price
If you could ask cz_binance anything, what would it be? To celebrate #BinanceTurns2, CZ will be LIVE on periscope for a Binance AMA session, this Friday 12th July at 3am UTC. He may even have one or two things to share
In the daily chart, it's completely bearish but in 4H we may see a Bull wave before downtrend.
TL: 20 Jul
Stop loss 28.3
TL: 16 Jul 08:00 UTC 21 Jul 00:00
Cryptohopper has launched today its official mobile app! Cryptocurrency, social and automated trading, altogether in one app.
The Binance coin BNB has been one the coins that has increased the most since the beginning of the year, a 660%.
Binance has made of BNB is a great example of an utility token. Binance is the world’s largest exchange and its undoubtedly...
Good Day & Life!
My fellow cryptocurrency lover, I would like to share a trade idea today with a completely different format, so this is something that is requested from me on a daily basis, so here you have it by popular requests.
Today I will be sharing a list of TOP Altcoins that are STRONG for LONG TERM holding and at the same time have good BULLISH...
In the past, we have posted most charts on BNB against USDT and BTC.
Now is the time to take our LONG TERM view on BNB and compare it with the biggest ALT, that is ETH.
In 2017, ETH saw price hike of almost 2000% from the level marked, actual hike was much more as it started rallying from 13 USD.
Why do we draw this comparison? A detailed note will follow on how...
Positive flow is being ignored regarding #BNB coin, as I expected $32.77 is critical level that opened the way down. I am waiting a pleasant surprise with test $25.18-$23.77. This means only one-that market is overheated for moving forward !!!
My view on BNBUSDT.
Price seems to have completed the A move of the correction pattern. In this case A move appears to be a
5 move corrective pattern therefore I expect this corrective phase to be a ZigZag. I expect the B move
to terminate at the 35ish level before before dropping down forming the right shoulder of the HnS...
We started scaling into BNB/USDT back in December 2018 after hitting a swing low of $4.50 - the same support level we saw in December 2017. Once it broke the 50-day MA it never looked back. BNB has been on an uptrend since then gaining 677%!
In May of this year we saw a 19% correction on BNB, which formed a textbook bull flag with the classic downward slant. We...
Hey, Dear all
BNB load opportunity incoming. I'm track Binance and BNB for a long times, it's ecosystem ranked as the first one in all of exchanges.
BNB was among my long term holding list, but you know it's price not good for buyers, in the 1H of 2019, the price surge ~ x9, I bought some ~ 6.6 usdt, but very little amount, after that I didn't find the best...
Gunbot Backtesting Gain-Gain 15 min strategy on USDT BNB Binance
What's This Chart About ?
This is a Backtesting result for the Gunbot Gain-Gain Strategy (plus additional custom confirming indicators)
Coin-pair : USDT-BNB
Exchange : Binance
Gunbot Strategy : Gain-Gain
Estimated Profitability (Buy+Sell) : ~ 54 %
Bnb has been correcting for too long and i guess its over by now and the start of alt season might push bnb to a new ATH, hopefully in bnb btc pair as well.
Bullish news are already here and will be here soon.
-Margin trading activated already.
-Leverage and futures will be enabled soon.
-New IEO for July will be announced in max 1 or 2 weeks.
-Community has been...
Here we have BNBUSDT 1W chart.
As a coin forming this pattern tests old highs, it is likely to incur selling pressure from investors who previously bought at those levels; selling pressure is likely to make price consolidate with a tendency toward a downtrend trend for a period of four days WHICH WE HAD AS HANDLE to four weeks, before advancing higher....