Looks like another Wyckoff re-accumulation has been formed at DOTUSDT,
the price is now testing the supply & demand at top of the trading range.
Follow the price action and look for the signs of a successful test and reversal to enter long.
As I always say, markets always come back down and I'm always ready when it does...Sell high, buy lower, simple way of making bank and even increase coin possition is you holding longer-term. Play the market, don't let it play you!
Polkadot formed a bullish flag after the recent rise. Dot broke out of the triangle. It's now expected that dot will go to 55-60. Bitcoin Dominance is failing the last few weeks. I'm expecting that the big ALT's will go crazy in the coming weeks. We've already seen it with ADA. Big moves will come to DOT.
Share your own ideas and thoughts below. Plan...
DOT looks to be overbought and headed towards $41, maybe lower if BTC doesn't find footing. I think we all know Polkadot is a great project, with tons of potential, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't look for ways to get more DOT if that's your boat, or make money off the market.
If BTC turns, this idea might too.
Certainly not advice. I would not follow it. Short-term
DOT on the daily chart looking good, we need to set a daily higher low.
We are testing broken resistance, if we can make it support and BTC finds a bottom, i think this one can continue its journey UP
For every new follower i will add a new idea :)
We can see that DOT bounced off the support area (pink rectangle) and is giving us a good buy opportunity.
Targets are still the same (50, 62, 84)
Don't forget to keep USDT on the side in case BTC pushes lower, so you will be able to add to your positions at lower prices.
Good luck traders
Remember not to break your rules
DOT has been in a range for 88 days, price has broken out and daily closed above $45 , price now is re testing previous resistance became now support, if support holds DOT could be finally ready for further upside continuation.
Hello everyone, Cosmic here, will keep it short and sweet.
-Month is green
-Week is green
-Pitchfork showing our path up over next few months, before entering BEAR market
-FIB suggests targets of:
$50-$65 - next few months, maybe $100 if we go parabolic
Thanks for your time! Please like, share, and subscribe!
Polkadot remains positive in Daily, although there is bearish intention at the moment in the markets.
Probability 1. (50% occurrence): Consolidation between $29 to $ 35 to break the resistance of $ 45 - $50 in the next weeks or months
Probability 2. (25% occurrence): break the last resistance in 1 daily of $ 50 and go up to $ 65 - $ 100 while maintaining the...
In the 3h timeframe, the Green Line has crossed the Red RSI and turned down, indicating downward pressure, and with the White Energy falling below level 50, the price fell to the Upper White BB and found short term support there.
In the 6h timeframe, the same thing could be happening, but since the White Energy is still above the 50 level, the price have not...