- We are currently in an upward Intermediate wave (5)/(A) - not confirmed but is irrelavent at this point, because both suggest an upward trend. Within this Intermediate wave, we are expecting either a non-standard correction or impulse wave up.
- A Flag pattern can be seen here suggesting a strong upward breakout is upcoming.
Selby Geometric Extrapolation Structure for DOTUSD Polkadot
Timeframe: 2 DAY interval
October 2020 - December 2023
Exchange: PHEMEX Perpetual Futures Contract
With 'standard' fibonacci extension levels for multiple new (ATH's) all time highs
Selby finding creative patterns in charts on Tradingview
Not advice for investing, but I am one to...
Polkadot is primed to explode, as we have been consolidating in a larger ascending wedge, and now a smaller symmetrical triangle. The direction in which the symmetrical triangle breaks will decide the immediate direction of DOT, and a symmetrical triangle in a bull market is a usually a trend continuation pattern (we have an up trend). Technical price target of...
Hit follow to stay updated and the Like button if you find this useful.
This one's real simple. Consolidate on previous 3rd wave top and blast off to 100$, If we fall back into the range then likely an A wave of an ABC in red and the previous 5 wave cycle is correcting itself.
I'm leaning bullish on this one. We have had upwards of 30+ dollars tagged for the...
1) The original long was at $32 with an exit at $42. Not bad!
2) A sharp drop, followed by consolidation followed. Which direction would it break?
3) It broke up! The crypto market is in full bull mode again, and DOT has joined the party.
Stats are from 1/1/2020 to current using ~2% risk.
This is an attractive trade because the range just recently broke. There...
Looking at DOT for the the resume of the bullish trend.
We see price had a strong bullish impulse from previous continuation correction, and price begin to form a deeper, HTF correction structure.
We see the structure had at least 2 swing highs and lows, which is a sign that this can be the completion of this correction.
I would wait for the...
Pattern: Channel Up on 1D.
Signal: Buy as the 1D MA20 (green trend-line) is holding and has been a rebound level throuout the whole 2021. Also the RSI is on its own Support Zone.
Target: 78.000 (the -0.5 Fibonacci extension and Higher High trend-line of the Channel).
** Please support this idea with your likes and comments, it is the best way to keep it...