1) Place this indicator on the symbol you want to apply cycle analysis.
2) Add an alert via the TradingView alert panel with following configuration:
- Condition "WTT_DataFeed" -> data
- Options: Once per bar close
- Alert action Web Hook endpoint: https : //api.cycle.tools/api/Stream/SubmitStreamData?api_key=
- Expiration time: open-ended
- Message: replace YOUR-STREAM-ID with the name for your stream to appear in the cycle analysis platform
- Ensure enough data will be send via the webhook to allow cycle analysis (min. 100 bars/datapoints)
- You might be able to backfill historical data with the "fill" function in your streams
3) Enjoy live monitoring the cycle analysis and cycle detection of your TradingView chart to empower your trading skills
4) You can even close your charts and the back-to-back alert/webhook logic will continue to ensure cycle analysis updates
Join my blog and never miss an update:
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.