This is a fantastic tool to detect convergence between the following indicators :
- Overlay - meaning if the price close above/below the SMA 50
- Trend Signal - to detect if the the DOW law is broken and predict a possible reversal - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dow_theory
In other words, it detects if the higher highs or lower lows sequence is broken
- MACD or MACD Zero Lag
- MM Cross - Cross of moving averages
- Ichimoku - if the price closes below/above the cloud
- Supertrend - used to detect polarity zones
- TSI Shadow - propieraty indicator - URL : tradingview.com/script/0lBK9IBY-TSI-Shadow/
It's ultra flexible as you check which indicator you need in your own strategy. That's why I called it the Ultimate Algorithm Builder
Pullback added in the parameters. Sometimes after a signal, you might want to get a pullback on a specific Moving Average to :
- reduce your loss in case you'll be invalidated
- increase your gain as you'll get a better entry
Of course this feature is optional but still a nice to have in your trading toolkit
If you want me to add any sub-indicator in this one or if you have any question, please ask in the comments section
⭐️ Listed as "TradingView Trusted Pine Programmer"
⏩ Course: best-trading-indicator.com/pages/concepts
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact Daveatt for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.