Use this indicator to compare how security is performing in compare with preferred index (SPX by default).
> 0 outperforming
< 0 underperforming
Works best for weekly, but can be applied to monthly and daily charts. It will be rather useless to use it in smaller timeframes
Apply it to SPX, industry index, sector index or other security in similar sector
Scalpy is made up of a 2 main parts.
- The cloud comprising of a 10 period SMA and a 30 period SMA.
- When the cloud is green you should be looking for long entries.
- When the cloud is red you should be looking for short entries.
- Price is most bullish above a green cloud and most bearish below a red cloud.
- Being within the cloud indicates...
This indicator is an advanced studie of 'Mansfield Relative Strength Trend' indicator
Since it is too time consuming to constantly change the index, I have developed a multi-index indicator.
The default order of the indexes is:
1. S&P 500
2. Dow Jones Industrial Average
'Stan Weinstein' developed an indicator called Relative Strength which compares the relative strength of a stock with the associated index (in this case the S&P 500).
This indicator combines the relative strength with Weinstein's stage analysis.
The indiacator was made for weekly stock charts only!
BUY & HOLD Conditions (green):
1. Mansfield Relative...