Scalpy is made up of a 2 main parts.
- The cloud comprising of a 10 period SMA and a 30 period SMA.
- When the cloud is green you should be looking for long entries.
- When the cloud is red you should be looking for short entries.
- Price is most bullish above a green cloud and most bearish below a red cloud.
- Being within the cloud indicates...
Use this indicator to compare how security is performing in compare with preferred index (SPX by default).
> 0 outperforming
< 0 underperforming
Works best for weekly, but can be applied to monthly and daily charts. It will be rather useless to use it in smaller timeframes
Apply it to SPX, industry index, sector index or other security in similar sector