I have 3 positive signals.
ıf you hold this coin time to sell it or you can wait for a while to see any EngineeringRobo' s sell signal
if the resistance line turns to the support line you can buy it and you can watch EngineeringRobo' s signal
Have a good trade . If you want to use EngineeringRobo please dm me.
I am mostly positive about CHRUSDT. The chart has been above the upward trend (support line) for quite some time now. The MA 20 (blue line) is moving above the MA 50 (yellow line), indicating that it is time to buy it. If the chart breaks the 0.06935 resistance level, after confirmation with an open-close candle I can buy it. If the chart breaks the support level...
just recovered very well and its now on a critical point, can be very good entry to 20%+ ride!
it can u much higher this week
it has 70% potential on weekly chart
DMI awesome, MACD awesome, R/R good
take this position!
CHRUSDT, the trend has been increasing and already broken the resistance line above with an open-close candle. Now, it is was a good time to buy at 0.056. Because of expecting more increases.
- If it goes down and pulls the line back with an open-close candle, it is time to sell.
- According to EngineeringRobo; as long as it is above the McGinley Dynamic Line...
CHR is very new coin, so we do not have a lot of data in our hands. We should take a help from **EngineeringRobo. Now the candles go up, but we must be careful because we don't have anymore the resistance line in our way.
In prior to my previous analysis on #CHR, the price movement is going just as predicted, only is that the dump came sooner than expected. as you can see on the chart, after #chr broke up the wedge to form a high at 3625sat, it dumped immediately and now heading back inside the wedge which in other word, #chr is dumping to form a lower high following the dinamic...
Continuing the trend, CHR:USDT should drop to ~.0211 before tomorrow eve and then ascend to .0230+ before the level at .0232 comes into play. But with momentum it should touch .024 before 4th of June gaining more than 15%,
chroma may be added to binance in the near future which will definitely cause it to go parabolic but the question is if it does but for now i'm looking for a bounce at the 382 level which is also established support from weeks ago. if it doesn't im probably just going to get out. So mad it wicked up and hit my buy order.