This is a famous trend indicator in MT4 platform. Is this better than other MA based trend systems? I will let you decide that :)
- Trend mode: This is the default. Draws a trend line (like MA) and colors them based on the trend.
- Ribbon Mode: Shown at the bottom pane. No trend lines are drawn.
- OverlayMode: Bars are colored based on the...
Edgar Kraut proposed this simple colored volume bars strategy for swing trading.
This is how the colors are determined:
- If today’s closing price and volume are greater than 'n' days ago, color today’s volume bar green.
- If today’s closing price is greater than 'n' days ago but volume is not, color today’s volume bar blue.
- Similarly, if today’s closing...
RSX is a "noise free" version of RSI, with no added lag. This is a port of a clone to Pine.
Use this indicator just like RSI. I have set the default length to 14, feel free to experiment. You can reduce length with out worrying about jaggedness.
Options page has all the configurable parameters. You can use the plot names to setup alerts.
I have couple of...
A flexible rendition of TD Sequentials. Many parameters can be adjusted via user input.
With crypto markets trading 24/7, I wanted to adjust the behavior of the sequential counts to "dial in" a market. Default settings replicate the original TD Sequential behavior (9s and 13s), but you can select other numbers to better fit your market and timeframe.
This indicator calculates the candlestick sentiment for the selected timeframe. The calculation consists of two steps:
Step 1: Positioning of the closing price:
Upper Third = High Close
Mid Third = Mid Close
Lower Third = Low Close
Step 2: Positioning of the closing price in comparison to its previous candle:
Close above the high of the previous candle = Bull...
Moving average ribbons are a series of moving averages (MA) of different lengths that are plotted on the same chart to create a ribbon-like indicator. Traders can determine the strength of a trend by looking at the distance between the moving averages, as well as identify key areas of support or resistance by looking at the price in relation to the ribbon. The...