You can pay with crypto (BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DOGE, USDC, DAI, or USDT) for our annual Pro, Pro+ or Premium plans only.
What cryptocurrencies are accepted for payments, and which networks have to be used?
- Bitcoin (BTC) - Bitcoin network
- Ethereum (ETH) - ERC20 network
- USD Coin (USDC) - ERC20 network
- Litecoin (LTC) - Litecoin network
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - Bitcoin Cash network
- Dogecoin (DOGE) - Dogecoin network
- DAI (DAI) - ERC20 network
- USDT - ERC20 network
It's vital that the network you withdraw funds from, and the one you deposit funds to, are the same. Please note that if the funds are sent via a different network, it will result in losing your payment. Please make sure you consider your options and don’t always choose the cheapest commission option.
You will be automatically redirected to Coinbase to complete your purchase. Once the payment is completed, you will be redirected back to the TradingView page. Please note, you do not need to have a Coinbase account to complete the payment - you can use any available wallet.