CVO Stock Chart

CENVEO INC

 

CVO

News

Fundamentals CVO

Price History
Average Volume (10 day) ---
Beta - 1 Year ---
Price - 52 Week High ---
Price - 52 Week Low ---
Valuation
Enterprise Value/EBITDA, TTM ---
Enterprise Value, FQ ---
Market Cap - Basic ---
Number of Employees ---
Number of Shareholders ---
Price/Earnings, TTM ---
Price/Revenue, TTM ---
Price/Book Ratio, FY ---
Price/Sales Ratio, FY ---
Dividends
Dividends Paid, FY ---
Dividends per Share, FQ ---
Expected Annual Dividends ---
Dividends Yield ---
Margins
Net Margin, TTM ---
Gross Margin, TTM ---
Operating Margin, TTM ---
Pretax Margin, TTM ---
Balance Sheet
Cash Ratio, FY ---
Current Ratio, FQ ---
Debt to Equity, FQ ---
Net Debt, FQ ---
Quick Ratio, FQ ---
Total Assets, FQ ---
Total Debt, FQ ---
Income Statement
Basic EPS, Net Income ---
Earnings per Share, Basic, TTM ---
EBITDA, TTM ---
Gross Profit, FY ---
Last Annual EPS ---
Last Annual Revenue, FY ---
Net Income, FY ---
Total Revenue, FY ---
Free Cash Flow, TTM ---
Operating Metrics
Return on Assets, TTM ---
Return on Equity, TTM ---
Return on Invested Capital, TTM ---
Revenue per Employee, TTM ---
JMML JMML CVO, D, Long ,
CVO: CVO-LONG (ICHRSI)
14 0 3
CVO, D Long
CVO-LONG (ICHRSI)

first target a 1.5 ratio with 70% of capital segunto target a ratio of 2.5 with the remaining 30%

GreatLaker GreatLaker CVO, W, Long ,
CVO: CVO could reach $5 if it breaks upward sloping price channel
90 0 0
CVO, W Long
CVO could reach $5 if it breaks upward sloping price channel

CVO has broken its long term downward price resistance 30 Week moving average is trending upward Broke out of $3 from a nice cup and handle formation with nice volume If it breaks out of upward price channel, it could reach next resistance of $5

Market
Interval
Browse
Time
Author
Widgets
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out