- Reciprocal almost hit
- Bullish divergence
- Upwards sloping bottom. NB. Didn't use the extreme low for A, but this just looks great!
- 5 waves on the way down with wave 1 and 5 being almost exactly alike (both 6 bars down with only 0.21 DKK difference in price)
- October 2014 to now makes an alternate . A good sign of reversal would be a break above the .886 fib.
- No on the wide range bar down here followed by an indecisive bar and a now a close on its high (without too though)
- Trend-based fib time lines from the three last major (ABC) defined the minor swing points pretty good on the way down and the time up starting from the alt. bat point X equaled the time down two days ago.
If it breaks the down sloping line I'll properly be looking for setups to add to this possible long term position. Very early call without any confirmation yet, I know. ;)
Fail if 22 doesn't hold (reciprocal ). Major fail if the 1.13 extension doesn't save it (alt. bat).
Merry christmas and a happy new year!