YardleyRosette YardleyRosette BTCUSD, 120, Short ,
BTCUSD: Alternative to BTC-long idea: Possible longer-term short
83 0 4
BTCUSD, 120 Short
Alternative to BTC-long idea: Possible longer-term short

IF AND ONLY IF, a reversal occurs from around 1060, on the 2-Hour chart shows the possibility of profit potential. Otherwise, may be a continuation on a higher timeframe. This may be the last chance for the price to move down near 1060 at this time if it becomes a reversal

BTCana BTCana BTCUSD, 240,
BTCUSD: Descending broadening wedge pattern [4H]
252 0 2
Descending broadening wedge pattern [4H]

Short where you want, long where you like to. Last down move could be coming. Shorts may work out. However, if you've followed my previous chart which had shown all the possible role reversing level ( Resistance into support ) We've just touched the line and going back up again. I've known some traders bought in at the 1000s Level and you might want to hold even ...

TanayUK TanayUK PRO BTCUSD, 240, Short ,
BTCUSD: I don't usually like shorting BTC
652 2 14
BTCUSD, 240 Short
I don't usually like shorting BTC

But this time the risk reward is worth it. BTCUSD is approaching all time highs again. But a stronger USD and capital controls may mean downside in the short term. China and governments don't like BTC at these levels - challenges fiat currency. Stop loss above all time highs makes sense. Target $850 - where it was a few weeks ago ;)

chxdd chxdd BTCUSD, 240, Short ,
BTCUSD: Daily is going as planned,but intraday...
67 0 3
BTCUSD, 240 Short
Daily is going as planned,but intraday...

Thinking about scalping a quick short. It doesn't look like there is enough volume to break into the Kumo. Weak TK cross under resistance. Entering if this thing wicks when touching Kumo in the dreaded 666.00 area.

Mt.BFX Mt.BFX BTCCNY, 60, Short ,
BTCCNY: BTCCNY Short before the storm.
125 0 1
BTCCNY, 60 Short
BTCCNY Short before the storm.

Pushing daisies, retest bottom support, succeed and sky.

muskyfx muskyfx BTCUSD, D, Short ,
BTCUSD: No clear direction - i'm waiting to short
52 0 1
No clear direction - i'm waiting to short

Based on the news (btc-e has/had issue's / ddos attacks other exchanges?) i don't think we would hit 500 soon. My guessing is first the market will dump - price will go down to 330/340 and then buy. But i'm waiting to break the trendline and then join the move. What do you think?

Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out