Today was a bull reversal day and will likely result in a large trading range day. There was a bear trend from the open after a large gap down and failed bull trend on bar 1. There were several good sell setups (red arrows), and a breakout gap which remained opened for the morning session. The appropriate stop for all entries was above the high of the...
Yesterday was a weak bull trend day that evolved into a trading range.
The market opened always in long from the previous day's strong rally from a wedge reversal (nested and larger). The bears attempted to form a bear trend from the open, but failed on the third bar and were unable to fill the bull breakout gap. There were a few reasonable buy setups...
Visible on 5min chart...
My Approach will B2:
Open small LONG position NOW @5314
Have 2 SHORT Limit Orders placed above Wash zone equal to height of wash cycle zone.
1_Medium size SHORT order in RED Scalp Zone
(2%) 7-25x Leverage
2_ Larger SHORT Limit Order in Liquidity Zone
(5-10%) 10x-33x Leverage
Place STOP Loss in the...
I detected a supply zone on the 5-minute chart that seems to be solid with more sellers than buyers. If the price crosses above 112.872, then I believe it will come down for a potential 2:1 reward/risk. But, it has to break below the zone between 112.791 and 112.776 for the risk/reward to be possible.
Another zone within a zone, one from the 5 minute chart that is inside of the one from the hour chart. This gives me the reason to believe that if the price reaches the zone (above 113.558) it will drop significantly for a potential 3:1 profit margin.
I have reasons to believe that a gain of 16 pips can be acquired off a drop as I analyzed on the 5 min interval. It's already in a down trend, there was a double tap off resistance zone and there were not any key levels of structure in recent past that can serve as an obstacle for this 16 pip drop. Now the RSI is at the midway point and shows there is plenty of...
BTC is consolidating after it's $2.5K drop couple of hours. IMO finally finding support @ the 'ol $7200 level... for now... I Expecting temp. retrace back north to $7500ish regional, only to soon return and retest new Support of mayB $6800, (ballpark)
Gud Luck to US ALL :))
I have set My 'Stop Market' BUY Orders @ $7255
In order to benefit from the bitMEX Inverse Swap Perpetual markets, We must take full advantage of the Breakouts.
I achieve this by setting 'Stop Market Orders' I set One just north of the ceiling of the 'squeeze' & One just south of the 'Floor of squeeze'
In the scenario we just witnessed I set my Stop market order to LONG bitcoin @ $7439
& set the other...
Bearish Flag XBTUSD Im thinking BTC is going down so Short @ $8280 BUT just in case 'It' decides to go northern have a Stop Market order placed to GO LONG IF BTC price reaches $8350 Sooo to ReCap
Stop Market order Shorting BITCOIN @ $8280
Stop Market Order Set to LONG @ $8350
Now we play the waiting game...... Gud Luck to Us All