I see a static resistance around 2230 satoshi which is tested and then denied about 7 times lately. In theory I assume that resistance is finally broken so what is the target? A giant dynamic resistance has been formed since day One of alpha(The great gray line). Price has been playing below that grey line for about 90 days. That is a strong and serious line which...
- Alpha Finance Lab - Rank #132, Volume 24h $62,118,554.
- On the chart we can clearly see and Head and Shoulders bullish pattern.
- Target is previous swing high & HaS & 1.1618 FIB!
- We can also spot a bullish volume, which dominates!
- For expected duration of the trade, probability, stop loss, profit target, entry price and risk to reward ratio (RRR) - please...
~30% on the daily , showing increasing volume as its facing ~2300 sats resistance
From here, looking for a breakout/flip over this level as continuation..
UCTS took the entry at 12H Buy (usually strong) and ~25% up so far..
Let it run
I jumped into a great project with lots of products. Let's get to TA directly .
I see 2x dynamic resistance that we need to breakup and a great support that holds price at 2231 sats. Watch out for any upward or downward breakout so you can trade that. $ALPHA
ALPHA moved more than 60% which is amazing. But I think it's he end of it because it topped all the local resistance areas and now the sell volume is going up. It must have a small correction before going up again.
If the prices crossed that resistance area and closed a 4H candle above that price zone, then you can open your long positions and aim for the other...
Following what many alts have been showing over the last 48/72hs..
Crossing above an important level, if manages to hold/flip it, then ~2300 sats as next target
~25% up since entry on UCTS 12H buy signal already.