1. Horizontal price levels are working well on the stock
2. Weaker than the market
3. Globally and locally downtrend,
4. Price level confirmed by touch and false breakout
5. Distant test
6. Approached with paranormal bars
7. The instrument has energy
8. Point of the trend reversal
9. Potential 10 to 1
BYND is in a strong and tight bull channel since the IPO. This bull trend from the open is what a trader wants to see when buying for long term investments. Last week formed a reversal attempt. When the market is strong, first reversal attempts fail 80% of the time and instead create the start of a second leg up. The bears will likely need some form of second...
Looks good from here I, getting high of this company shouldn't be a problem. It may have a small pullback tomorrow or a big A breakout! this does move fast when it want's to! Bullish all the way higher highs!