NYSE:AMG Has formed a bullish impulse with a healthy correction and a lower degree impulse with a lower degree correction that is breaking out of the larger degree trend line!
This is great confirmation of a trend continuation setup.
my top down analysis goes like this...
- market broke out the 1829 level of support on the daily support
- yesterdays daily candle retested (broke in and broke out) to respect that level of structure which is our new resistance
- currently on the H4 market is still respecting structure and is showing signs of a bearish move with the long wicks
- just took a trade...
i come bearing pips for you guys and here's how you can get them, buy going long on nas100 for the short term because the trend on the higher time frames is down. so my observations are as follows:
1. market broke out an upward trendline on the weekly and monthy timeframe
2. market sold till a major support zone on the daily, monthly and weekly
3. as the new low...
1. overall we are in an UPTREND, because of the HIGHER HIGHS and HIGHER LOWS
2. but now we are at a level of RESISTANCE, on the M30 there were 4 REJECTIONS and a LOWER HIGH was formed afterwards
3. at the current market price, a DOUBLE TOP has formed so I am taking trades which i will not hold for a long period of time or until 35061
4. i stand to be corrected,...
what's good traders!!
i've not been publishing ideas for time now and the past week or two i have not been as active as i meant to be but it was just a phase where i needed to take a step back and do some introspection and draw closer to God. God really has big things in store for every single one of us i mean literally everyone even the non believers. My message...
oi mate let us have a great week innit? :
so what have here is...
1. price respected a major level of resistance
2. after doing so it consolidated for a period of time
3. today it broke below the consolidation phase and formed a LOWER HIGH
4. it is currently retesting so perfect time for entries, i'll be expecting pries to sell till the upward trendline
listening to call me if you get lost and on one song he was like "rolls royce pull up black boy hop out" resonates with me 100% 🤣 okay yen basket...
• last week marker respected my upward trendline for the 3rd time and bought
• reached a level of resistance and lost some steam as we can see by the short bodies of the candlesticks
• which all this caused a...
let's gooooooo super hyped for this week prayed before hitting the charts currently listening to clb just vibing but here is what we have on GOLD over here...
• so a downward trendline has been formed on my DAILY and WEEKLY with two touches
• so now market is approaching the trendline so i'll be looking to go SHORT
• once market reaches the trendline i'll be...
• this pair formed a downward corrective move after a bullish impulse
• the channel's resistance has been broken and the yen basket is bearish which shows the weakness of the yen
• once H1 closes above the broken trendline long trades will be placed and targets will be at the previous significant high and SL just above 20 pips
• a 3RD TOUCH on our D1 downward candlestick
• bearish engulfing candlestick formation on H1
• for the more conservative less aggressive traders entry can be found once the inner upward trendline is broken
• targets are set by the D1 upward trendline