My last analysis of $ACB was on the larger time frames which indicated more upside in the coming weeks. Now let’s look at the 4 hours time frame: I’ve indicated zones that we continue to surpass & each new zone we enter, we go into an upwards channel. If you have not entered, watch for price to bounce off of upwards channel before entering. Identifying the upwards...
- TSX:ACB broke above a declining trend line (1hr chart)
- Prices are trading above their 20-day and 50-day MA (1hr chart)
- Prices rebounded off their 50-day MA (daily chart)
- Bullish divergence with lower lows on prices but same lows on MACD and Money Flow
- MACD is about to turn positive.
- Prices are trading near top end of a rising channel
- A 12% move for a new board member is an exaggeration.
- Bearish divergence with money flow reporting a lower high while prices are posting a higher high (bearish reversal)
- $HMMJ (weed etf) is signalling bearish divergence with MACD posting a lower high while prices post higher highs.
Not Trading Advises. only for learning. Appreciate feedback and criticism
I think Aurora is in a upward trend to its ATH price range based on the following:
• HH & LL
• RSI showing positive signals and positive momentum
• Volume increased
• Structure/Support at $9 Cad, not sure how strong the support is, and if the support is hold at $9, i interpret it as bulls...
I think Aurora will do a wave 5 up. After the first report Aurora look like to have a strong future. And with pension founds and other institutional investor starting to pick up Aurora shares i think the SP will start to reflect it. I hope it will be a steady climb as it for me represent a shift in sentiment and a new type of buyer have come around.
acb :9.23-9.27 is VPOC
this levels must hold for longs and we go to 9.70 OR ELSE 8.50 AND 8.90$ LEVELS ARE PREVIOUS vpoc's( volume point of control) meaning where most volume has been traded and longs were in command
then 9.76 target#1
11$ and above....
My sentiment on ACB is currently bullish, based on the following:
- EMA 50/200 cross down on the daily december 20th 2018 marked loss of the daily uptrend and start of weekly consolidation
- EMA 5/20 cross up on the weekly formed yesterday with strong close and after hours action
- EMA 50/200 cross up for ACB is very close on the daily, signalling end of...
Aurora ACB is continuing within a 5 wave Elliot structure, repeating its performance from August to October 18 highs. We are currently in Wave 2 down to the .618 Fib level, before continuing the rally in wave 3. Indicators are as well showing the same signals as in the previous rally (pink circles).
Buy levels around 5.60-5.80 USD