You can see here 1D Line chart after Descending chart pattern break down that time Bitcoin price around $6000 and now price around $3200 so finally wait over and we have seen Bitcoin price now support zone it's Resistance become support if you'll see in chart June-July 2017 that time it's strong resistance after that price hit $5200 and again price...
finally the btc chosen its direction , the reasons are below
1. we closed the monthly candle below the 20MA line(blue) which happened last in 2014 , we retested it near 6600 to confirmed it as resistance and broke below
2.we had a death cross of 21ema(orange) with 55ema line (yellow) , last time happened in 2014 , we...
Important levels are marked in blue horizontal lines
we are so tight ranged right now , bulls are holding the 6050-6200 area strongly and BEARS are holding the 6500-6800 area strongly , volume is getting thin and thin which is not a good sign though , we will have a volume spike within few the days and move can be either side
1. A daily close above the 21ema...
After Constantly getting rejected by the Ema 21 line (orange) , finally the move happened into the market
we are just touching the descending resistance (white line) , with a ema55(yellow line) resistance hovering at the top of it is actually a strong resistance ,, the volume is very low clearly shows big peoples yet not interested to take a action
Greetings everyone hope you're doing well with the markets during this downfall! In the meantime lets use this time we have to our advantage and scout out good opportunities for buy entries. Possibly even purchase some BTC or top altcoins when the next fall for BTC goes around $5,000-$4,000 I'm betting. I also believe by 2020 we'll be hitting $10k or more again,...
Once again, BTC/USD came to our zone and we caught a nice buy right at basically $6,000. I gave a free analysis on this trade on here in my trading ideas and on my YouTube Channel.
Guys, no indicator, bot, etc can beatPRICE ACTION. I always say PRICE ACTION because it is KING in ANY MARKET. My VIP Signal Channel caught this trade & we are up heavy. We are still...
BTC/USD has broke above the 50 EMA on the 8 hour chart and is currently finding support on top of it. The contiuation pattern further down has thus been canceled.
We can see BTC/USD jump high next if the current supports hold strong.
Let's see how this plays out!
Remember, as always, unproper risk management increases your chances of failure no matter how good...
More shorting is coming up for BTC/USD as the current price area does not seem to be a strong enough support area for it to reverse back up.
We can expect it to go down until 5600 for now.
As always, risk manage properly and always trade rationally.
Yesterday’s analysis/position: Regained confidence in my position due to div' in OBV and lack of follow through from bulls above $7,500. Short from $7,398 with stop loss at $7,826.
Patterns: Triangle and trend
Horizontal support and resistance: Strong R: $7,766 Strong S: $6,800. Weak S: $7,318
BTCUSDSHORTS: Violated 20,000 support and quickly rebounded.
Yesterday’s analysis/position: Closed long at $7575 and opened shorts from $7,348 - $7,397 due to the resistance cluster from the triangle, the 128 day MA, the Ichimoku Cloud, the Bollinger Bands, established horizontal resistance and a perfected sell setup on the TD' Sequential. Price being +14%, and longs paying shorts on Bitmex provided great confirmation....
Yesterday’s analysis: Rally should take us to the bottom of the triangle and the 128 day MA - around $7,600. Then pullback to $6,200. From there I expect us to find a base and rally back to $10,000. If you missed it I would highly recommend checking out the Bitcoin Bubble Comparison that was posted yesterday.
Patterns: higher low/diamond bottom. Inverse h&s with...
I have been spending less and less time looking at the 4 hour chart and have removed that part from the title. Moving forward the daily update will primarily focus on the 1w, 3d and daily charts.
1-4 weeks: bullish
4 weeks - 12 months: bearish
> 1 year: super bullish
Projected Bottom: $4,975 = 20% likelihood | $4,000 - $4,200 = 30% | $2,500 = 15% |...
Yesterday’s analysis: Wanting a red 9 on the daily (Wednesday) in confluence with red 9 on weekly. Thought that it would pullback to $5,000 by then, is currently much more bullish than that.
Patterns: Higher low on daily. Inverse h&s with neckline at $6,800. Weekly Triangle
Horizontal support and resistance: R: $6,500 S: $6,200
BTCUSDSHORTS: Threatening to...
1-5 days: bearish
6 days - 1 month: bullish
1 month - 6 months: bearish
6+ months: super bullish
Yesterday’s analysis: Waiting on the weekly 9, wondering if we will grind downward slowly, or get some capitulation
Patterns: 4hchart: Rejected bear flag. Bullish A-B-C-D pattern. Inverted h & s invalidated with move below $6,260
Horizontal support and...
Continuing with the new theme please see the checklist and notes below. Conclusion is the same as yesterday.
1-6 days: bearish
7 days - 1 month: bullish
1 month - 6 months: bearish
6+ months: super bullish
Yesterday’s analysis: OBV consolidating, Weekly 9, Daily amended countdown, resistance from 50 day MA. Expected downtrend through Sunday and then a...
BTC has been hovering in the 6200-6800 range for the past week. Bears expect it to break support at 6100 and then to go down below 5900. It is unlikely to happen. After this period of consolidation, small bullish divergences are appearing. The clearest one can be visualised using the MACD histogram. Although it is a lagging indicator, it has a solide track record...
I am going to try doing things a little differently moving forward. The bottom line is that I have been spending much more time on this each day and seeing too little return in terms of networking and community interaction. The checklist below is what I go through every day. It is a list of my most important indicators in order of importance. There are so many...