I've been watching this approaching its 52 week low for some time and as a business they fail to really excite me. As a trading opportunity, however...
In the life of this stock it has touched the top of the BB9 on the weekly chart three times after a squeeze. Each time was followed by significant upward action....
Trying my beginners luck on my first post on stocks. I've been watching price action for Canadian weed stocks the past few months and it is now
finally breaking out of bearish bias, especially Canopy.
BEFORE entry, please look for confirmation on candlestick patterns or price action at important S/R lines.
If this chart helped at all, leave a like or follow.
keeping it simple.
It seems to have bounced higher then the previous low and has been squeezing long on the WEEKLY.
This is bullish in the MMJ market at the moment, and has been over looked due to the mainstream stocks.
They have a positive revenue report.
I dont see any sell signals currently, just a small pull back to retest the higher levels, with possible...
1. Daily chart shows "Three White Soldiers" or three bullish candles. Price is closed out quite well. Three such candles haven't been seen before at a low point in the downtrend. This suggests that this may be a significant low point.
2. Weekly chart show a bullish hammer followed by a week with a higher high and higher low.
3. On both time frames, bullish price...
Descending triangle pattern formed and broke out. As you can see the chart you can see that the volume add confirmation to the breakout as well the gap up from 18th to 22nd of May. A lot of people are looking for entry since the third and final vote on the bill to pass will be held on June 7th,2018. According to Peter Harder the senate never rejected a bill on the...
1. Multiple bullish hammers indicating that bulls are winning at the end of the day. Today, bulls really took over with a big move up.
2. The bullish candles are at PAT's lower bollinger band as well.
3. A slow stochastic is turning up from its oversold zone and there is also a MACD crossover
Trade aiming for 1.75 in the next few days.
GGI experienced a pullback in an up-trending market (Usually 3-4 days of pullback before its next move up).
Try to buy in around 2.90. I am expecting GGI to reach a level of 3.40-3.55.
Stop loss at 2.7 or approximately its trend line.
FIRE has dropped down to the $1.60-1.70 range a few time in the couple months only to bounce back. This is probably a support level for FIRE.
Every time it hits its support level, a bullish candle is formed and it pushed towards $2+ in the next few days.
Basically, FIRE is shown movement that has been bullish historically.
The slow stochastic supports this...
The bullish hammers of the last few days indicate a trend reversal in TSXV:EMC.
Stochastic has been slowly climbing out of the oversold zone and it may just be the right time to buy in.
I am hoping to buy in around 1.44-1.45, and I will place a stop one ATR below at 1.31-1.32 which is below their 52week low (hopefully it holds).
We see a potential reversal in TSX:NEPT indicated by a bullish hammer at its lower bollinger band AND also at a long held support level!
I see TSX:NEPT working its way up to its resistance level at least. Hopefully it can break through the trading range.
TSX:NEPT can be a very volatile stock as indicated by the Average True Range, so buy in very carefully.
1. Bullish hammer at lower bollinger band on 02/02/2018
2. Higher lows the following days.
3. Price closed strongly on 04/02/2018
4. Stochastic turning upwards from a near oversold zone
I identify this as a reversal point for RTI.
I expect it to at least reach $1.7 in the next few days possibly climb up to $1.85-2 level by next week.
Bombard has long been a TSX laggard but, much like blackberry, its looking at big gains in 2018 following the release of C-series that was heavily delayed on many fronts (which was not good for them) In the last weeks it has broken through resistance that was holding it back for almost 3 years at the $2.80 region and has broken out from a cup and handle formation...
1. Bullish hammer at the lower bollinger band followed by lower lows.
2. Stochastic is turning from an oversold position
This could turn out to be a big reversal for CS, I can see a move as big 20%. If not that big, CS will be gaining a bit in the next few days at least.