7/13 - CGC is now more likely in a W(IV) double three that is going to end in a 3-3-5 extended flat correction.
On the 3rd leg impulse wave down within the 3-3-5 flat correction, we are looking at a 3rd Wave extension.
Scenario: 3rd Wave Extension: W3 is longest and can be any length. W1 and W5 are equal length (1.00)
Status: IN PLAY
Update on TLRY. Please like/comment if you see value in this post. Thanks.
My previous post/analysis/thought is still in tact
I found that the current price action found the blue channel very well. Also, the bottom blue line in that channel is very compatible with the...
Or, is more pain ahead for TGOD in what appears to be another descending triangle!
TGOD is down roughly 60% from its ATH's.
TGOD is down -52% in the past year.
TGOD +32% YTD
All Time Performance for TGOD -42.33%
Price target of 35c!
Time will tell per usual
Charlotte's Web Holdings, Inc. produces and distributes hemp-based, cannabidiol wellness products in the United State.
Looks like it needs a breather soon , after a nice move of about 60 % in 3 weeks. just b4 the next run up.
Consolidated triangles ready for breakout. New trend reversal in place. This company sells growing products such as lights for cannabis industry. This whole sector is ready to breakout.
Information purposes only. Not advice or recommendation. This is my humble opinion. I have 20,000 shares at $0.00835.
Akerna coming into that buy zone. Stock IPOed (actually it was a SPAC) at around $11 after doing their last private placement at $10.21. As this is a recent IPO (of sorts) and a cannabis company, I expect this will eventually shake out at 2x the IPO price (around $20) so buy on dips.
Why 2x IPO price? Look at high flyers Zoom $ZM, Beyond Meat $BYND,...
- Several counts indicate an upcoming bullish wave (V)/b
- Recent price action holding above 2.20, for a 61.8 golden pocket reversal in wave (IV)/a
- Confirmation - Price break above previous high of $2.89 to confirm an uptrend.
- Invalidation - Price breaks below 1.23 into Wave I territory
- RSI shows recent gathering of bullish momentum trying to break above 40
Disclaimer: This is not financial advice, so buy at your own risk.
I am a shareholder of TLRY for the first time as of a few days ago. I watched this stock IPO and blast off from $30 to over $300 and then quickly melt down just as fast. But now it rests on significant support at around $38.90 based on my technical analysis and I see it slightly broke out of the...
- Overall it appears ACRGF started it's life in a Triple three: Zig Zag, Triangle, Zig Zag pattern and currently in it's last leg for completion.
- Next level of support at 15.84, then 11.99
- ACRGF may buck the current downtrend if it is able to break through upper trendline
- what could have been the beginning of the 3rd wave starting in mid April failed to materialize as price action headed into a descending triangle. Therefore I had to re-position the count of Wave 1 to April 30
- With the re-positioned count, we are currently in Wave 2 nearing the end of another descending triangle. If this holds true, we expect price to move...
Possibly breaking a long downtrend. Had positive MACD divergence going in.
Good for at least a short-term move possibly to $8.25 if it breaks out today. But if the move is strong, we could also turn the weekly chart higher, which would lead to a multi-week rally.