Just some guessing here based on some Fibonacci lines. But if my predictions come out, then we'll have a 4 Trillion total crypto market cap around may 2025.
This could also be the top of the next bull market and a huge opprtunity to lock in profits.
For the short term I expect a pullback to the last major support. But after that...
Late trigger but it was amazing forecast and mid analysis.
Here we are now looking to scale in and do more. Move SL into profits we do not run a non profit.
37600 - 37630 (Area of significance)
- bounce and rejection, with candlestick confirmation is a move up
- impulsive candlesticks down and rejection means we are drowning price again.
Analysis is off, but forecast was right.
Here we are learning and doing better each day. Had I opened up my laptop yesterday, I would have possibly seen an opportunity to enter the bull run.
That's the lesson we learn as being managers of funds.
Break of 16640 will be where we start looking for more opportunities.
We clearly have an early tendency, meaning we need more confluences before entering.
Following the wave and awaiting a new entry chance in order to fully succeed here.
Stay watching 183.5
- rejection candles and impulsive bearish candle means we keep sinking
- break above, close and rejection above here we are moving up
This big boys came to play with NFP but was equally sorted out without regret.
- Hanging man as the closing candle
* Evening Star
* 3 touches on either side of the channel
* Bearish channel confirmation
* Rection and close under 37500
- 37400 can be the next resting place
- 37300 is the next significant level should it fall
- Price in...
Was about to put a buy limit at 183.45 but then I looked left and looked at what happens after price kisses 184.35.
- Movement up has a lot of traffic (candlesticks)
- HH's & HL's
* Evening star giving us that last touch
- bounce on 183.5 is crucial point for next move
- Close below 183.24, with a followed reject we know we are going down
- break of...
I have no reason to be bias but you can obviously see the appeal.
* High (146.00), tested twice
*Low (140.200), triple bottom
* Trend = Bearish (Zoom Out)
* Rejection of 146.00
* 1 more confluence and we place sell stops and market execution
- just wait for market open and candlestick close
- this trade is very profitable, inline with our plan
Bounced off 16200, which was last a support in DEC 2023 and a resistance (High) in NOV 2023. Therefore level of significance
* Bullish engulfing candle of the low
- doji followed and a possible hanging man
- dive deeper for more info
* Bounce 3 times at 16425 : which usually is the beginning of an expected breakout
- there's a potential 4th touch
Not the week of being a chancer, and we clearly see that.
I think I had stated because of the RR I will not take this trade and I am happy I did not. Was tempted to place an immediate entry after posting this forecast.
Good thing we are here to learn and be better every single day.
We were triggered and stopped out.
Which is good news because we know exactly what it means for out support, that it is still valid.
We should then be looking for buy entries, either from retests or reverse candlesticks.
We had the wrong thought and were in the opposite direction which is okay because that trade was not taken. Due to low confluences and a weak RR, so technically we were correct in our analysis but wrong in our forecast.
Waiting still waiting and some more waiting
A close below this rectangle will be ground to search for sell entries
* Impulsive moves downwards
* long bearish candles with minor pullbacks (LH and LL)
* 2 evening stars before the fall, current candlestick forming another possible evening star