What's your opinion ?
Is CKB going to rally or consolidate ?
Either way it will go up.
Two supports but now we have to get over the yellow resistance the next is ATH.
Only my view and it's TA so anything can happen.
Hello everyone 😃
CKB had a breakout and now it's holding above support zone..
Now volatility is having a bullish crossover !
Everything seems fine to hold it for couple of days...
Attention: this isn't financial advice we are just trying to help people on their own vision.
Have a good day!
CKB is now testing the horizontal support line and also respecting the uptrend line. CKB forming a symmetric triangle pattern and the breakout will trigger a huge rally. The key level to watch for CKB is 63 and after that CKB will give moon rides. If you missed GTO, don't miss CKB.
Buy zone: 55-56
CKB is breaking out the long downtrend channel after hitting the demand zone. There are a lot of buyers waiting in the demand zone and CKB pumped hard from there and now preparing for the next rally.
Buy Zone: 43-44
CKB confirming breakout out of descending channel and expecting an upward movement towards 0.030.
Resting and bounced at 1.6 macro fib level.
Buy zone: 0.020-0.022
Not financial advice.
Finished its ABC retracement, currently CKB is trapped between 0.618 and 0.382 fib level. Expect consolidation to continue until April 13-14th before next move based on fib timeline. This is my first dabble on the charts, so take this speculation with a bag of salted CKB :-)
A quick look at #NervosNetwork (#CKBUSDT, #Binance, 4HR):
Price broke the upper resistance of the wedge pattern on April 11.
However, since April 8, it's been going within a tight range between $0.029-$0.032 (reaching up to $0.035). It seem the , where it seems S1 is struggling to act as support. If it manages to hold and bounce off of that and break through...