Bitcoin daily chart. Our bitcoin has approached the November maximum, our bitcoin has overheated indicators, macd shows divergence, and we also have growth in the wedge. Trading volumes are declining. The last day candle is very similar to the reversal, but it has not yet been formed. All these signals indicate a possible fall of 10-15%.
Click the "Like" button...
As we made a 44% move from $6412 to $9190 we see on RSI that its quickly making higher highs indicating that the bulls have exhausted their push up. We refer to this as convergence.
Another strong signal is when we take the top of $10572 and the low $6412 and put a fibonacci on it, we see a 61.8 retrace which is $8983 which price has moved to $9190 bringing it...
USD/JPY convergence & divergence pattern in 30 min candlestick chart.
Volume flow index starting to form crossover for bear move.
USD has negative forecast in economic calendar.
Expect +15 pips bear move for entry at support.
Bitcoin weekly chart. There is a wedge with convergence, indicators are also overheated by the sale. Last week's candle was a reversal, which is a very good signal. I still leave the possibility of going to 6000, if so, then convergence should increase and create an even stronger impetus for growth. The 6000 range is very strong, a lot of trading was done on it....
Looking at BITSTAMP:BTCUSD's weekly chart, we see that the 200 MA is heading upwards to (possibly soon) converge and cross over the 78.60% Fib which is at $5469.89.
The 200 MA is where institutions, whales, and or countries stepped in and bought at $3122.28. whereafter BTC had a 350% run to the upside.
Hence, there is a strong probability that if BTC decides to...
Welcome fellow Tradingviewers,
We will be looking at the price action from Bitcoin this time only taking the daily graph into account.
We failed to keep the stated levels yesterday, the moving averages seemed to strong, and they still do.
This definitely puts the bears in favor.
Looking at the bigger picture we can see that we are now starting to form a...
Welcome fellow Tradingveiwers,
This analyses is only showing you guys my vision on LTC and should not be considered as financial advice. If you agree or find this analyses useful, don't forget to leave a Like!
A lot of wicks in the last couple of monthly candles, could show indecisiveness in the market.
Candles are not looking to...
Hi my friends,
We met 2 years ago, and we make long road together. Today it's time to make what we have to make.
The plan is to begin with 1000$ and achieve the goal to obtain 20 000$ (all this is a training with a demo account, the experience is the most important).
-no timer to achieve the goal
-only 2%MM on each trade and no leverage
For starters, on the right we have a weekly chart, and on the left we have a daily chart. Using multi time frame analysis, I'm leaning towards believing that this current uptrend we are in can make it all the way to the orange line for either a retest of that orange MONTHLY zone as a support turned resistance OR, it will turn out to be a false breakout on the...
EUR/NZD has been on a sustained bear trend for a month now.
Price has risen from the low formed on 22 July 2019, and is currently sitting at a point of strong resistance, with an added dose of bearish momentum divergence.
Assuming an entry at the current price (1.6790) I would consider the trade to have failed at 50-60 pips from here (1.6845ish).
AUD/USD (AU) is potentially set for a move higher. While I haven't entered a trade yet (waiting for confirmation), there are a number of converging factors:
AU is sitting at a point of support (trend-line support).
NZD/USD (NU) has not followed AU, and appears to be in the process of forming a small double bottom at near-term support (200 Day WMA). NU may be...
Had a Fib convergence on 10/08. If index holds this level expect turn to higher price leading up to FOMC. 0.25 rate cut is already baked in. Not betting on this one.
IMO index is approaching the ATH and Bear market to follow. This pennant points at 23 July next convergence. Too soon to short IMO; watch, wait, go to the beach!
Trade at your own risk. I'm out on...
Price was rejected at 1.84500. This is why 1.84500 is an extremely significant level of rejection:
1) This C level correlates precisely with the .382 retracement of the AB Impulse Leg
2) This level correlates precisely with the .618 retracement of the Impulse Leg
3) This level is a perfect retest of the broken Head and Shoulders Neckline.
4) This level is...
Gold ventas! 40v/s 90 y 145 pips!
Oro se mantiene en nuestro triángulo, me respeta con una clara divergencia cambiando de dirección.
Figura de cambio y continuación respaldado por una Convergencia en el MACD.
XVG is standing right above the Bullish Gartley's Stop Loss Zone, still in the Potential Reversal Zone. It is coming this major trendline ; Elliott Wave count with the help of RSI makes me think that XVG finally bottomed with a truncated 5th wave.
Let's note that RSI has also a Bullish Convergence.
Good trade and good luck everyone,