Tough challenge in breaking heavy resistance
It may pull back $ 100 to $ 110
It all depends on the bitcoin trend
If Bitcoin does not fall, this resistance will be broken due to the average prices in recent days (EMA 20,50,100,200) and the shape of the Ichimoku cloud.
What do you think about this option?
I notice that the Stoch RSI is up, the buy on the MACD is almost over.
I think it is possible to have this movement. What do you think?
Does the Short continue until the confirmation of the support from 50-51 usdt or is it almost ready?
Mr Fibonnaci was a Italian and one of the most talented Western Mathematician of the Middle Ages.. Today is famous among pro traders for this sequence of Fibonacci numbers than simply drawing Fibonacci retracement and fibo extension levels.. If you want to truly harness the power of Fibonacci numbers, you should also consider using tool such as...
Ok i know a lot of people will not like this but i just want to share with you what i see on the logarithmic chart...It's just a scenario don't Panic... don't really like this Bart Simpson Head now... We all so have the bullish scenario with the cup & Handle.. but this can happen if Bitcoin is crashing... The eGOLD is forming a Rising Wedge for now.. The pole is...
i still see this Cup& Handle pattern which can bring us to 335$ and pure correlation with 161.8% of fibonnaci.
What to watch.
-Daily MA21 at 193$ (resistance)
-ema Ribbon on 4 hour (resistance)
When to get in..
-Wait for a confirmation of the breakout over the trendline or if you want to buy earlier wait for a candle close over the daily MA21.
Best to you,...
Hi everyone, it's been a while, hope everyone is awesome !!
Just want to share quickly this bullflag formation with you, 2 projected possible prices are 281$ and 338$.
Last daily candle close was Bullish with a double bottom for the eGOLD.
I wish you the best of the best!
New retracement had changed our of Wave 2 for elrond it's why iam making this update (line in red). Here are possible targets for this intermediate wave 3 (red line) if we don't go lower.
Golden pocket has been hitted but always keep door open for a low W2. Yesterday was a BIG day today for the ElrondNetwork community with the release of Staking Phase 3. One step...
Just want to show you guys in Ewave probable targets for Elrond EGLD USDT
Intermediate Wave Yelllow possible targets :
161.8% : 245$
261.8% : 320$
Main Wave 3 Blue possible targets :
261.8% : 361$
361.8% : 465$
Main Wave 5 Blue possible targets :
100% : 362.05$
161.8% : 425%
As discussed yesterday in the email sent to my members there was this possibility of seeing the EGLD pull back slightly to lower the bottom of its wave 2. From now on through my analyzes I will include a follow up on the S&P 500 (SPX) and the Nasdaq and the DXY ( USD) because several correlations exist between these indices. I didn't like the recent...
Based on the last weekly close and the Takuri candle signals are looking pretty good for Elrond. We have a double bottom accompanied by a takuri with a closing of the body slightly higher than the last one. Also i really like we took our time on this one, Elrond is showing healthy signs by waiting for it's own Daily MA 21 (dynamic support) is now at 135.52$ which...
One of my members was asking what are the signs of a reversal or a real confirmation that Elrond will go lower... or a real confirmation of trend change.
If EGLD close like this in 4 days on the weekly chart, this will be a real confirmation of trend change.
Currently this formation is showing no new high, a double top, and a new low.. All those...
my members received an alert yesterday before the bearish candle close happen (Weekly Shooting Star), also i gave them
all the fibonnaci buying entries... i received a lot of message ...like Wow you nailed it, Damn you are my god.. how did you knew?
There is many factors in this industry that you can combine and consider like BTC dominance reversal,...
EGLD is printing a Bull Flag right now,
the question is ... is it a fakeout? We have to keep in mind that Bulls are still in control on the daily, Weekly, Monthly etc...
Potential targets of this bullflag is 263-264$ and can push to 271$.. even 277$. Let's see how this play out.
To breakout we need to go over all those resistances
-4 hour chart MA21 at 176.75$...