Another interesting stock to buy now and in a month if the price continues to go down.
We reached support level and I drew other ones, but in general, I expect the price to go up and I can close the deal in profit sooner or later
Green trades everyone!
bank nifty moving inside a channel wait for the breakout outside the channel upside with volume let retest the channel then one can go long overall trend is up consider we are moving up in rising wedge on daily timeframe
On our EN chart we are in a consolidation phase and we are anticipating a huge sell move in the future but I will discuss that a bit later. for now were looking for a short sell in the consolidation zone of about 100 pips but we might exit inbetween so stay tuned OANDA:EURNZD
We would like to show you a game...
While Penguins are on the hunt, you can easily join them as well!
It is easy, all you need to do is to collect the hearts and watch for the pig and thunder signs.
Targets are marked on the chart as a crosshair.
Heart in the box - a place to jump in/out
Sign with exclamation mark - places to be aware of a few...
See linked charts, Currently hedged on this position both long and short, this bias is neutral. Price action suggested in the chart on the 4-hr time frame is bearish.We'll continue to hold both positions until at least prior to today's close at 5pm EST.
Sell @ 1.7400, SL @ 1.7480 (80 pips), TP @ 1.7200 (200 pips)
Note: Price still can fly. If bullish momentum kicks in around 1.7400 levels, then I will cut loss and reverse my position to buy.