$EOS crashed 35% since after a cycle high.
Ideally, it needs more time but we found support at the 50% fib of (iii) Meaning this can easily be an (iv) subwave finished. If true, this means that we'll see a swing higher over time. Taking out the current $5.5 cycle high.
And there she goes.
Let it play out...
We go together
Together we are...
EOS has quite the habit of shaking out soft hands by expanding volatility in large manoeuvres with smart longs covering (see diagram below) and then actively buying at cheaper levels. Buyers had some nice gains and this healthy profit taking was logical and I can see why a retest of $4.50 was...
$EOS leads the 2020 rally and I can make a case that eos finished its retracement already.
There is a slight chance that this transforms into a falling wedge to $3.29 but we'll see.
Bulls need a move above
I believe that $EOS needs one more high to conclude the third wave. Coming days will be choppy (see chart)
+$5 around the end of February? Hmm maybe...
Losing the support zone will be a bearish warning.
Priceline of EOS / Bitcoin cryptocurrency is forming bullish Shark pattern and soon it will be entered in potential reversal zone.
This PRZ area should be used as stop loss in case of complete candle stick closes below this zone.
I have used Fibonacci sequence to set the targets:
Buy between: 0.0003163 to 0.0002942
Sell between: 0.0003402 to...
We are now testing support after previously testing resistance in the 5300 area. We have wicked multiple times below support but the body did close back above. I believe we are going to test the 5300 area again
Bit early but thought i'd do a valentines day sketch, hope everyone has a valentines sorted :P Clear higher lows, could even be an awkward symmetrical triangle. More of an ichimoku analysis, explains on chart. Enjoy!
Ascending Scallop formation, big buy signal if this continues and forms a handle, this is based off an expected rejection at EMA level. A golden cross on this daily chart can also be observed. Ascending scallops perform better in bear markets. Short term bullish continuation expected.
Team, I've got my eye on this trade if we can break above current resistance.
REMEMBER - we need to close up above resistance before this trade is active, otherwise there is a risk of rejection and breakdown.
ENTRY - 0.0005001
SL - 0.0004682
TP1 - 0.0005544
TP2 - 0.0006124
TP3 - 0.0006858
Take Profit Goal - 36.83%
Stop Loss - 6.38%
Thanks and best regards!
With my TA time frame you will hold below:
H1 hold for 1-3 days
H4 hold for 3-7 days
D1 hold for 1-3 weeks
W1 hold for 1-3 months
Support me if you have profits with my TA:
Since the start of 2020, price has been chopping upwards into resistance for EOS. The purple line is the point of control. A break above, and I would be bullish to at least the yellow level.
Above there, the orange level would be the likeliest region for a bearish retest. As long as we can hold the yellow level, I am bullish for continuation.
Conversely, a break...