Our preference: sales position below 0.8845 with targets at 0.8815 & 0.8800 in extension. Alternative Scenario: In excess of 0.8845, aim for a continuation of the increase with 0.8860 & 0.8880 in line of sight. Comment: the support sinking at 0.8845 triggered a bearish acceleration on the support at 0.8800.
Our preference: position bought above 0.8830 with targets at 0.8860 & 0.8880 in extension. Alternative scenario: in break of 0.8830, a continuation of the decrease will be envisageable with 0.8815 & 0.8800 in line of sight. Comment: A support base of 0.8830 was formed and allowed temporary stabilization
For the past several days, the EURGBP pair has been trading on a descending triangle. As what the formation suggests, a downside is imminent from this day forward despite the spike up. I actually had a long setup at 0.86020 wherein an inside bar pleasantly formed just about the 200sma along with a huge bullish pin bar as the mother bar. I've drawn a second ...
Note: EUR/GBP follows our prediction previously. Now, we remain NEUTRAL on this pair. There are 2 potential trading plans: 1. If the price break the support zone strongly, we can wait for pullback and bearish signal to short with right risk 2. We saw 1 bullish signal previously, we need to wait for another 1-2 bullish signals to entry long