I believe the overall trend for this pair is bullish bias, however there will be be a moderate retracement to and below the 124 handle. I'll keep it short on this post and let the audience do some digging on my chartwork to see if it makes sense. I based this chartwork solely off pure market movement and left out indicators. Please feel free to ask me any questions.
The counter has made a retest of the broken head and shoulder neckline.
It has made the retracement in the form of a bearish flag and has broken down from it.
Further, it has crossed critical support of 123.9 and hence we expect the pair to be bearish in the short-term.
EUR/JPY – Daily Timeframe and 4 Hours analysis guys.
EUR/JPY we see a very nice short coming along and as our daily candle approaches our 50EMA .If we have a clear breakout 124.450 we will see the next move to our 100EMA which will probably give a bounce to it for a retest to the upside.
The possible target from 123.124 price breakout is 120.000 so...
- EJ is now sitting at our stress zone, we will be looking for a long position around this area.
- If price breaks, start looking for a retest in order to enter short.
- EJ está de momento na nossa zona de suporte, iremos procurar posições de compra por volta desta zona.
- Se o preço quebrar, iremos começar a aguardar pelo retest em ordem a entrar short.
EURJPY been making step movements for last couple of days in upward momentum.
This analysis is intraday for long term holders ans now at point 120.032 eurjpy has strong supports as you can see in H1,H4 time frame.According to the upcoming fundamentals EUR should be again high with steps movement like corrective momentum.
EURJPY still is on my watch list and now...
hey guys, there is a selling opportunity in EURJPY.
Based on Minor structure label....
and Trend line breakout strategy
And there are 2 entry points. how much risk you can tolerate in this trade, that's your decision.
And there is also the 3 TP area you can use....... and that depends on how much do you want....
Good luck everyone...
EURJPY in Daily Time frame is Following symmetrical triangle
we need to wait for breakout then we can buy this Pair.
Note one think it can be broken Downside as well depend on market condition if it breaks downside then follow the rule of the symmetrical triangle.
What is a symmetrical triangle?
The symmetrical triangle is one of three important triangle...
EUR/JPY Long Idea (5/22/19) 1HR Chart
- Looking for price to reach the bullish trendline
- Price should reach the 4HR disturbance (orange level)
- Looking for the first fib extension @ 124.000
- Long term target @ 125.000